The Flawless Armor of both Zeus and Ares is unlocked quite late in God of War Ragnarok Valhalla. Even though it requires a lot of grind to unlock, I believe that the grind is absolutely worth it since both armor sets look amazing on Kratos.
- Author’s Note: I have over 60 hours in GOW Ragnarok with almost 15 hours in the Valhalla DLC, so you can trust my information!
How To Get Flawless Armor Of Ares
As you must have already figured out, after beating Tyr once in the Valhalla DLC, you go through the same cycle with roguelike elements only to fight Tyr at the end. Once you defeat Tyr, he actually comes back with a different weapon to challenge you at the end of the next cycle.
- This information is important because Tyr needs to be beaten three times.
- Once you defeat the version with the dual-wielding blades, the Flawless Armor will become obtainable.
- Basically, a new treasure chest will spawn in the hub area of the temple in Greece.
- It will offer the Flawless Armor Set of Ares for purchase for a price of 15000 Fleeting Echoes.
- The chest is located behind the pillar of sand that ascends you to the Tyr boss fight.
The grindy part not only includes beating Tyr three times but also collecting 15000 Fleeting Echoes, which is a huge amount. You would have to complete all of the rifts and kill all of the available Valhalla’s Chosen in the Greek Arena to make up for that amount. I would recommend putting the difficulty on the easiest setting so this part becomes more bearable.
How To Get Flawless Armor Of Zeus
Once you unlock the Flawless Armor Set of Ares for purchase by beating Tyr three times, getting the same armor of Zeus is pretty straightforward.
- The same chest that offered the Flawless Armor of Ares will also offer the Flawless Armor of Zeus.
- You will need to purchase the Flawless Armor of Ares first, however.
- That will unlock the Flawless Armor of Zeus, and it will also cost 15000 Fleeting Echoes.
So, in order to obtain both of the Flawless Armor Sets, the game demands that you beat Tyr three times and collect 15000 Fleeting Echoes twice.
I am so glad that armor sets in Valhalla do not amount to any stats, and you can wear literally whatever you want. All of the armor sets only feature a cosmetic difference, which gives the player the freedom of fashion without having to worry about any stats.
This concludes my guide on how you can unlock the Flawless Armor Sets of Ares and Zeus in The Valhalla DLC of God of War Ragnarok. I hope that my explanation was clear enough and helped you in unlocking these cool-looking armor sets. Let me know what you think about the Valhalla DLC so far in the comments below!
- GOW Ragnarok: All Valhalla Symbols And Effects
- GOW Ragnarok: All Lake Of Nine Collectibles
- GOW Ragnarok: All Kvasir Poems And Easter Eggs
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍