After defeating the Warp Trotter in Rivet Town, players can obtain the Honkai Star Rail Dirty Ribbon Tied to a Bell, which is an item required to complete the Outworlder Achievement.
- Head to the location of the weak female voice NPC and interact with her to begin the quest.
- Defeat the Warp Trotter by using the appropriate elements, and where you will find Dirty Ribbon Tied to a Bell item.
- Interact with the weak female voice NPC again to complete the quest and unlock the Outworlder achievement.
- Use the Damaged Music Box item obtained from the quest to obtain a Praise of High Moral from the Anxious Woman NPC in Rivet Town.
What Is Dirty Ribbon Tied To a Bell Box?
The Dirty Ribbon Tied to a Bell in Honkai Star Rail is an item obtained after defeating the Warp Trotter in Rivet Town. It is required to complete the Outworlder Achievement. Players must interact with a weak female voice NPC, defeat the Warp Trotter, and return the item to the NPC to unlock the achievement.
How To Get Honkai Star Rail Dirty Ribbon Tied To A Bell
Exploring Rivet Town will lead you to the Warp Trotter, which you need to defeat in order to obtain the Honkai Star Rail Dirty Ribbon Tied to a Bell box.
Weak Female Voice
- Teleport to the south entrance waypoint of Rivet Town.
- Cross the bridge and head to the location depicted in the picture above.
- Interact with the weak female voice NPC to begin the quest.
Warp TrotterYou need to defeat the Warp Trotter in the area before the hidden quest can progress.
- Head to the location pointed out in the above picture to fight against the Warp Trotter.
- Players should be familiar with how to use elements in Honkai Star Rail by this point.
- The Warp Trotter will summon additional enemies to protect itself
- Defeating the enemies should be relatively easy if players have the appropriate elements in their party.
You can expect to receive a multitude of rewards upon defeating the Warp Trotter. These rewards include a unique item known as the Dirty Ribbon Tied to a Bell, which is essential for completing the quest.
How To Use Honkai Star Rail Dirty Ribbon Tied To A BellYou need to return to the window where you met the weak female voice NPC and interact with her again. This time, a new option called “Does this ring any bells?” will be available.
Choosing this option will prompt the player to give her the Dirty Ribbon Tied to a Bell item obtained from the hidden quest. After giving her the item, the Outworlder achievement will be unlocked. In addition, players will also receive a Damaged Music Box item along with other rewards.
Using Damaged Music Box Item
- After completing the hidden quest, players can obtain a Praise of High Moral using the recently acquired Damaged Music Box.
- To do this, players must leave Rivet Town and teleport back to it once again.
- Head to the location where you defeated the Warp Trotter to find an NPC named “Anxious Woman.”
- Interact with her and give her the Damaged Music Box item to receive a Praise of High Moral.
That’s how you can obtain the Honkai Star Rail Dirty Ribbon Tied to a Bell box item required to complete the Outworlder Achievement by defeating the Warp Trotter in Rivet Town. If you think the fight with Wrap Trotter was tough, then you probably need the Best Builds in Honkai Star Rail. You can also consider the Best best 5 Star characters and 4 Star characters and build your own Team Comps.
- Honkai Star Rail Hinkel
- Honkai Star Rail: Yukong Character Guide
- Honkai Star Rail Best DPS Characters
- Honkai Star Rail: How To Get Kafka
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍