Lego Fortnite is fun playing with multiple friends, trying to make the best village possible. The area given to you is huge and is much more efficient if you can travel from one corner to another quickly. Traveling on a plane is the fastest way. Therefore, it is important if you know how to build a plane in Lego Fortnite.
How To Build A Plane In Lego FortniteTo make traveling easy you will need crafting recipes for dynamic foundations, thrusters, balloons, activation switches, and wood foundations. All of this will be used in making a plane in Lego Fortnite.
After collecting these recipes and materials, follow these steps to build a plane:
- Build a dynamic foundation, and this will be the base structure of the plane.
- At the back side of the platform, add thrusters and an activation switch.
- Place a large balloon at the center of the platform.
- Lastly, interact with the activation switch to fly away!
How To Steer Your PlaneOnce you are in the air, the plane will continue going in one direction. The only possible way to change the direction of your plane is to add weight toward the side you want to go.
For example, if you want to start going toward the right side, add weight in the form of a granite foundation on the right side of the platform! Furthermore, for more on the game, you can check out Haris Umer’s thoughts in our Fortnite Review.
And with that, my guide on How To Build A Plane In Lego Fortnite comes to an end. Here, you were informed on how you can build a plane in Lego Fortnite. Other than that if you have something to add, you can do so through the comment section down below.
- LEGO Fortnite: How Long Do Backpacks Last?
- LEGO Fortnite: Copper Location
- LEGO Fortnite: Do Trees Grow Back
- LEGO Fortnite: Where To Find Blast Core
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍