In the Ishodag Shrine of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, players will encounter the ‘A Windy Device’ puzzle, which challenges Link to solve it.
Ishodag Shrine LocationIshodag Shrine is located west of Lookout Landing Skyview Tower, near the Castle Town Ruins of Central Hyrule, as marked on the above Ishodag Shrine Map.
- It is situated on top of a rocky hill, which may require players to have upgraded stamina to climb up.
- If players find it difficult to reach Ishodag Shrine, they can consider visiting other Shrines that are easier to access.
- By completing those Shrines and obtaining the Light of Blessings, players can increase their stamina, making it easier to reach Ishodag Shrine.
Ishodag Shrine Puzzle SolutionIn order to obtain the Light of Blessing and progress through the Ishodag Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, players must solve three puzzles. These puzzles require the use of the Ultrahand. Additionally, there is an optional puzzle that grants access to a chest.
- Upon entering the Ishodag Shrine, there is a small area with an unclimbable wall at the end and a fan on the left-hand side.
- The first puzzle in Ishodag Shrine requires equipping the Ultrahand ability to manipulate the fan.
- Move the fan to the front of the wall at the back and position it with the grate part facing upward.
- Next, strike the fan to generate a gust of wind and utilize your paraglider to ascend to the top.
- To solve the second puzzle in Ishodag Shrine, you need to create a boat using a piece of wood and a fan.
- Use the Ultrahand ability to move the piece of wood into the water.
- Then, use the Ultrahand to position the fan behind the piece of wood, ensuring that the grate is facing away from the water. Attach the fan to the wood.
- Finally, jump onto the wood and strike the fan to initiate the movement of the makeshift boat, allowing you to cruise to the other side.
Optional Puzzle Chest
- Before proceeding to the last puzzle in Ishodag Shrine, there is a chest on the right side that you may want to obtain.
- To reach the chest, use the Ultrahand ability to grab one of the fans and position it behind the chest, at the bottom of the platform it is attached to, with the grate facing the opposite wall.
- Strike the fan to activate it, causing the platform and chest to move upwards and become accessible above Link.
- Then, use the Ultrahand to move the other fan beside the platform. Hit this fan to generate wind and lift yourself up.
- Utilize your paraglider to float to the top and successfully reach the chest, which contains an Opal.
- In the third and final puzzle of Ishodag Shrine, use the Ultrahand ability to grab both fans and position them on both sides of the lift, ensuring the grates are facing downward.
- Once you have attached both fans, step into the lift and strike one of them. This action activates both fans and causes the lift to ascend to the top.
- At the end of the lift’s path, examine the green circle to obtain the Light of Blessing.
That’s it on our guide on Ishodag Shrine Map Location and How to Solve it. Read our guide on Tukarok Shrine and Jio Sin Shrine, which you can solve to gain stamina. Moreover, our Beginners Guide is sure to help you even if you are a veteran player, as many things can be missed.
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Master Mode
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: Energy Cells
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: Hookshot
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: Archaic Tunic Location
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍