Lost Ark is one of the best RPGs which you can play single-handedly or in groups. The game was developed by Tripod studio, where you have to make your way through a magical world by fighting evil creatures. The game has various resources scattered throughout the islands, such as Drum Beat Island, Frostfire Island, and Forpe Island, which serve as a map for the game. There are various character presets that you can use to customize your characters so we will discuss all Lost Ark Character Presets in this guide.
- Players can customize their characters In Lost Ark using various character presets.
- Character presets are the adjustments that you make with your character which are saved in the game folder. You can share these presets with other players as well.
- By default you will get 6 slots for character presets but you can buy additional slots using royal crystals.
- Players can add presets by downloading the files and placing them in the game folder.
- Character presets vary depending on the regions and the version of the game you are playing.
You can also customize your characters with the help of Umar’s Skin Collections and Lost Ark Legendary Skins. Lost Ark offers players a worthy experience by letting them choose their build and get creative with it, including Striker, Igniter Sorceress, Shadow Hunter, and Destroyer. While you are at it, why not read our guide on Best Lost Ark Battle Items?
What Are Lost Ark Character Presets
Players of Lost Ark prefer customizing their characters after the selection of the class. While customizing your character, you will have the option to save these adjustments that you added to the look for later. The presets that you will save will be locally stored in your game folders as .cus files.
You will have the option to share your presets with other players and friends. You can also restrict those players from secondary sharing and ask them not to share your presets further, as you have created them by spending a lot of time.
Presets determine the overall feel of your character, so you should be quite specific about eyes, nose, eyebrows, and mouth. You have to make these choices carefully, as you will not be allowed to make any changes to them later. If you do not like a specific look, you will have to work on it from scratch.
By default, you will get six character slots per account. Your main character will be the first one, and then you will be allowed 5 more alternates so that you can try more classes. You should frequently avail these slots if you want to compete with others, as it enables you to complete your quests quickly.
You can also complete Lost Ark Una’s Tasks to level up faster or earn rewards. However, if you want more than six slots for character presets, you can buy the slot extension for around 900 royal crystals for each character you want a slot for.
Where To Find The Character Presets
The steps to find your presets, no matter what version you are on, are not difficult. We have covered the steps to find your presets on Russian and EU/NA versions.
- Open MY.GAMES Game center on your device.
- You will notice a down arrow n=located next to the play button; click on it to reach “Open game Client folder”.
- Finally, you will navigate to EFGame inside the Lost Ark folder to reach customizing.
- For this version, open steam and go to your library.
- You will right-click on Lost Ark and then manage.
- From Manage, click on Browse Local Files.
- You will reach the Lost Ark Folder, where you can navigate to EFGame for customizing.
Lost Ark Best Character Presets
A few most common character presets have been mentioned below. These presets are extremely helpful for people who want to customize their character but are too lazy to focus on every detail themselves.
You can download the following four presets for Gunner.
|Hairstyle||Black and White Short Hairstyle|
|Eyes||Heterochromia (Black and Orange)|
|Lipstick||Pink with Pink Eyeliner|
|Hairstyle||Blonde short hairstyle|
|Basis||Sailor Uranus from Sailor Moon|
|Hairstyle||Arsenic Green wavy|
|Basis||Sailor Neptune from Sailor Moon|
|Hairstyle||White and Light Red Long|
Following are the six presets of mage.
|Hairstyle||Black and Dark Blue Long|
|Eyes||Dirty Orange iris|
|Hairstyle||Black with Red Short Hair|
|Eye makeup||Red Flame|
|Hairstyle||Black with Light Blue|
|Makeup||Dots and line face makeup|
|Hairstyle||Black and Gold|
|Lipstick||Golden with light gold blush|
|Hairstyle||Blue with Pink|
|Skin||White skin with a light pink undertone|
|Eyes||Blue eyes with black circles inside|
|Basis||Stocking from stocking panty and stocking with Garterbelt|
Martial Artist Presets
The two presets of martial artists are listed below.
|Hairstyle||Light Pink short ponytail|
|Hairstyle||Light brown Ponytail|
Warrior has the following 2 Presets.
|Hairstyle||Dark brown short hairstyle|
|Hairstyle||Dark Brown Dreads|
How To Add Character Presets
To add character presets to your characters, follow the steps mentioned below.
- First Things First! You need to download the zip archive for your desired character look.
- The downloaded file is an archive so you will extract the archive in the next step.
- Open the server in either EU/NA or RU, depending on your region.
- The .cus file that is locally located in your game should be put in the customizing folder as mentioned above.
- You will see the slot option that needs to be changed to your available slots, whatever that is at that time.
- Start the game, or you can reselect your class when you are online and wait for the file to load. Besides that, Lost Ark’s Best Engravings for Bard Class is an interesting guide.
Unable To Add Presets
If you are unable to follow the above procedure or are generally unable to add your presets, do not worry. We have got you covered in the following guide.
- You need to open the template file in any text editor.
- Now, you need to find the region tag such as KOR, USA, RUS, or JAP and change it to your client version tag.
- The location for the .cus file is C: > Program Files (x86) > Steam > steamapps > common > Lost Ark > EFGame > Customizing
- The .cus file info for your slots will be Saved Customizations followed by the codes [Slot 1] = slot0.cus, [Slot 2] = slot1.cus, [Slot 3] = slot2.cus, [Slot 4] = slot3.cus, and [Slot 5] = slot4.cus
Adding Korean Presets For Another Version
Most of the time, you want to have other players preset, but they are unable to share it with you because of restrictions on secondary sharing by the owners of presets. Now, you can access a lot of presets, even those that you see on the Korean server, by following the steps mentioned below.
- The first thing is to visit the website nven.co.kr.
- Make sure to have a browser that can also translate it for you, as the page will be in Korean.
- You can use Google Chrome to access it. You will see a lot of Korean players sharing their presets here.
- The tricky part here is the ways in which they share the presets, as some prefer blog sharing and others prefer that you like their post. There are just a few who simply share their preset without any trade, and google Translate will do the job for you.
- If you really like the preset with blog posts, there is nothing wrong with accessing it. The blog post will eventually lead you to the preset.
- You should avoid the discord option, as it will be a hassle for you with all the stuff mentioned in Korean.
- The post liking option also works well for a lot of people, where you have to like the post and drop your email in the comments, and they send you the preset.
Character presets are an important option for character customization. Your character presets will be highly impacted by the region and version you are playing on. We have listed the steps to access the character presets in different versions and the steps to add those presets to make it easier for you.
Use the Lost Ark character presets by following the steps in the guide and enjoy your character customization without spending a lot of time focusing on details.
Next: Lost Ark Whistle Emote
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍