Who Is The Final Boss In Prince of Persia The Lost Crown
Vahram, the leader of Immortals, is the final boss you have to encounter in-game.
You fight Vahram three times in your journey, and the third time is when he actually gets serious. By serious, I mean he transcends from being a human by absorbing Simurgh’s Heart. Once he is in that form, defeating him is pretty difficult as it is a four-phase fight. It is the longest fight you will have in-game, so you better be prepared fully.
How To Beat Vahram
Defeating Vahram might seem difficult, but it is pretty easy. The boss features some moves that are easy to avoid, especially in the first and second phases. The third phase is a little troublesome, but once you manage to beat all three phases, the fourth stage will be extremely easy.
The First And Second Phase
Follow these steps to beat the first and second phases of Vahram easily:
- Starting Tips: First of all, make sure you have upgraded your weapon along with the amulets. Also, you need to practice Shadow of the Simurgh along with the Fabric of Time.
- Tips For The First Phase: Once you get inside a crystal-like object and start making circles around you, don’t run away from it. Try to destroy the object and use Shadow of the Simurgh ability to get out of the circle.
- Second Phase Is Easier: Vahram will then reverse time to get the heart back, and the second phase will start. He will bring out a sword in the second phase, but it gives you more chances to parry. Other new attacks are easily dodgeable, too.
The Third And Fourth Phase
The third phase is where it gets a little troublesome. However, I have figured out a way to end this phase quickly.
Follow these steps based on my experience to dominate the third and fourth rounds:
- Finish Third Phase Instantly: As soon as the third phase starts, Vahram will make a clone of himself. So, once the third phase starts, use Bahamut’s Rage. Your positioning doesn’t matter, as you will be in the middle by default. The Athra Surge will take out more than half of Vahram’s health.
- Easiest Part: Then, once you enter the fourth phase, there won’t be much to do, as Sargon will get Simurgh’s Power. The fourth stage will be the easiest one, so defeat him and save Persia.
That is almost everything you would want to know about the final boss in Prince of Persia The Lost Crown. While you are at it, you should take a look at the guides on the Lower City Wheel Puzzle and the Pirate Captian Parrot Location. When done with that, you should check out all Main Bosses’ guides along with how to solve The Three Gongs puzzle.
- Prince of Persia The Lost Crown: How To Open Eye Doors
- Prince of Persia The Lost Crown: How To Solve The Clock Puzzle
- Prince of Persia The Lost Crown: All Time Powers
- Prince of Persia Lost Crown: Rashnu’s Judgment
- Prince of Persia Lost Crown: How To Get Past Two Statues
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍