Prince of Persia The Lost Crown features tons of clock like puzzles that involve the usage of basic traversal and some of the Simurgh Time Powers. While the lower city wheel is an early game puzzle in Prince of Persia The Lost Crown where you do not have the luxury of having Time Powers, not even Menolias’ bow, you need to rely on your jumping and sword attack to solve this puzzle and proceed the game’s story.
Make sure to also explore eXputer’s video on solving the Water Wheel Puzzle in case you need extra help:
Where Is Lower City Wheel Puzzle
The Lower City Wheel Puzzle is encountered during the “Find Menolias in the Forest” main quest. To solve it, follow these steps:
- Enter the room after leaving The Haven.
- You’ll find a large cogwheel with climbing poles and ground buttons.
- Activate two switches on the room’s roof to control water flow.
- Use these switches to open gates and change water flow.
- Reach a sliding button on the top right side of the room.
- Activate the sliding button to unlock the puzzle and continue the story.
This puzzle involves manipulating water flow and switches to progress.
Solving Lower City Water Wheel Puzzle
- Jump on the left pole of the center cog and flick the left switch on the roof.
- Stand on the left plate on the ground until the water starts pouring while rotating the center cog wheel.
- Keep standing until one of the two poles touches almost the ceiling.
- Go to the small cogwheels, grab the pole, and reach the right roof switch. Flick the switch and jump back to the ground.
- Stand on the right ground plate, allowing water to pour from the right side of the big cogwheel, and rotate it again.
- Position the poles of the small and big cogwheels adjacent to each other.
- Go to the center of the room, grab the pole now located at the center of the big wheel, and start climbing up.
- Reach the top right sliding switch, grab it, and slide it. This will open the door to the next room and solve the puzzle.
What Is In The Next Room
While the goal is to find Menolias in The Forest, the next room begins a boss battle with Undead Prisoner. The boss has a couple of moves that can be parried and a hard-hitting one that must be dodged. If you have upgraded weapons and carry more healing potions, you should be able to kill the Undead Prisoner boss on the first attempt.
That is everything I had to discuss about the Water Wheel Puzzle in Prince of Persia The Lost Crown. Before you leave, I highly recommend reading these to get a head start: the Best Amulets in Prince of Persia The Lost Crown, How To Get Past Two Statues, Best Outfits, and How to Fast Travel in the game.
- Prince of Persia The Lost Crown: Masked Monster In Depths
- Prince of Persia Lost Crown: How To Get More Arrows
- Prince of Persia Lost Crown Best Athra Surges
- Prince of Persia Lost Crown: Rashnu’s Judgment
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍