There are a lot of ways you can gain XP in Remnant 2. But most of these methods are not well optimized for the purpose of XP or Scrap farming. They either take too long to complete or have tedious requirements to reset them. Some even require special gear and potions in order to do. But the Remnant 2 best farming spot has none of those downsides, with all of the upsides!
Remnant 2 Best Farming Spot For XP
Depending on the locations in Remnant 2 that get generated for you on your playthrough, The Great Hall is one of them. It is a side location that has a chance to show up in Losomn. The level is fairly linear and all you have to do is clear it and you will find a key. The key will open up the main door to the Great Hall. This is where we will be farming our XP.
The Great Hall
Keep in mind that this farm only works if you are in Co-Op with your friends, so be sure to invite your friends before you begin this farm. Here are all the things that you need to know in order to take advantage of the best farming spot in Remnant 2:
- As soon as you enter The Great Hall, you will notice that there is a huge table with food in the middle of it.
- Get your friends to run up to the table, and start eating the food.
- Once they have started consuming the food, attack them in order to down them.
- Doing so will give you a debuff, called the Ravenous Debuff, as you can see from the image attached below.
- This Ravenous debuff works in a unique way, in the way that it allows you to eat your downed teammates.
- Not long afterward, the first wave of enemies will start appearing in The Great Hall.
- Clear out these enemies so that it is safe to eat your downed team members.
- The enemies are very weak and you can easily take them out in under a minute.
- Now here is the interesting part, whenever you eat someone who is downed while you have the debuff, you get a total of 2000 XP.
- The more team members you eat, the more XP you get.
- Something worth remembering is that this method gives XP to the entire squad.
- Also, something else to keep in your mind is that the XP gained from this method is flat XP, and is not affected by any buffs such as rings or potions.
- Once you have completed your cycle, let the next wave of enemies kill you and reset the run and repeat as many times as you like.
- If you crunch down the numbers, it comes down to nearly a minute for 2000 XP x The number of team members you have.
- For me, since I had 2 friends alongside me, it came down to 2000 x 2 = 4000 XP per minute of the Remnant 2 best farming spot.
Now, keep in mind that this farm is dependent on you having the Great Hall side location on your map. In case you do not have access to it, you can try your luck with some methods that depend on RNG. Notably, you can use the Palace Courtyard and hope that the door over there leads to the Great Hall, although it is entirely based on chance and may not work for you.
This is one of the best farming spots for beginners in Remnant 2, and can definitely get you the most bang for your buck if you take your time into factor. This method was discovered by the following Youtuber. If you found this guide helpful, be sure to check out the guides on Remnant 2: How To Get Relic Fragment and BEST Traits.
- Remnant 2: Nightweaver Alt Kill
- Remnant 2: How To Get Decorum Cipher
- Remnant 2: How To Solve Lament Dial Puzzle
- Remnant 2: Shining Essence Echo
- Remnant 2: BEST Builds
- Remnant 2: Cathedral of Omens Puzzle
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍