Remnant 2 is received well by the fandom, but they are having problems with the puzzles as some areas consist of a huge puzzle. Many players don’t like to solve puzzles while exploring, but some special puzzles will give special rewards. The current most troubling is Remnant 2’s Postulants Parlor Puzzle. But you don’t have to worry about this anymore, as in this guide, I will provide you with a proper walkthrough for it.
How To Do Remnant 2 Postulants Parlor Puzzle
The puzzle is arguably one of the most challenging ones in Remnant 2. However, the reward you will get from this will be worth the wait and effort. The layout of Postulants Parlor is quite simple, so you won’t have any trouble navigating it. The trouble lies in opening the locked door. You can unlock the doors by playing a board game against an NPC.
- When you interact with Fae, the NPC, a game will begin.
- It will be similar to a match-three game of a Tic-Tac-Toe.
- Both of you will have three pieces on the board, and the objective is to be the first to line up three in a row.
- You can make a risky move and try your luck, but if you lose, you will get cursed, which will take some of your health. So you will have to be careful.
- If you are playing carefully, then, of course, the NPC will eventually make a mistake that you can take advantage of and win the match.
- You don’t have to be greedy. Just play with patience, and you will see an opening.
- If you win, you will receive 300 Scraps, and a door behind the Postulant will open.
Upon winning the round, the room behind Postulant will open, and you will be able to enter it and acquire the Royal Hunting Bow. It is one of the best bows in Remnant 2 as it has a damage of 80 and an RPS of 4.3. In the parlor, you can also find two rings. Both of their locations can be randomized, but you will find them easily.
- One of them is a Booster Ring, which increases all status resistance by 10.
- The other one is the Fae Bruiser Ring, which will grant you 2 stacks of Bulwark for 7s upon dealing melee damage.
That is almost everything you would want to know about Remnant 2 Postulants Parlor Puzzle Guide. The puzzle is quite challenging, but you must be patient while defeating the NPC, and you will eventually win. While you are at it, you should watch our complete and detailed guide on the difficulty levels of Remnant 2 to know the difference.
After that, make sure to read the guide on Nightweaver Bossfight and the Alternative method to kill it, as it is a troublesome enemy. When you are done with do, visit the page of Relic Fragment rarity and types guide as they improve your character’s power and skills. Finally, check out the guide on how to get Decorum Cipher.
- Remnant 2: Shining Essence Echo
- Remnant 2: Ford Chest Code
- Remnant 2: Faelin Or Faerin Choice
- Remnant 2: Best Starting Class
Image Credits: Trophygamers
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍