- The new patch 0.13.5 for Escape From Tarkov is out. It includes new guns, ammo, and visual and gameplay improvements.
- The biggest addition is the new boss Kaban as part of the Streets of Tarkov expansion. He can be found in the area of the car repair shop on “Streets of Tarkov.”
- The new Sidearm quick swap lets players swap weapons quickly at the expense of stamina. And the bots have seen massive improvements in their AI.
- The new scav groups can essentially form little gangs at a certain chance. The peaceful behavior in bots has also been altered to be more realistic.
Escape From Tarkov received the new patch 0.13.5, which adds a bunch of content in all areas of the game. The hardcore first-person shooter now has a new Streets of Tarkov expansion that adds a new boss Kaban. The gang leader utilizes various heavy machine guns and essentially works like a tank that stays in the same place most of the time. Kaban also has a lot of well-armed guards.
The new boss can be found in the area of the car repair shop on “Streets of Tarkov.” The area is laced with mined paths, snipers on the roof, and much more. There are new Kit Presets in the game now that add the ability to save a gear present and quickly equip it.
The player can name the present, see its content, select the one he wants to use, and compare it with other equipment sets. A total of 15 basic sets of equipment are granted to the player after character creation, and users can hold up to 50 custom gear sets at a time. The Escape From Tarkov patch also adds random container spawns; spawn points have increased in all locations.
- Battlefield 2042’s Hazard Zone Is a Mix Between Escape From Tarkov and Hunt: Showdown.
- Lend Lease Escape from Tarkov [Definitive Guide 2023].
- Best Escape From Tarkov Settings [2023 Update].
The devs have added the new Sidearm quick swap feature in the Escape From Tarkov 0.13.5 patch notes. Additionally, the character can swap weapons quicker by spending more stamina after pressing the holstered weapon hotkey twice. The peaceful behavior in bots has also been hugely improved.
The scav groups have also been enhanced with better AI. According to the patch notes, a group of scavs that operates as a team will spawn at a specific chance. These groups will demonstrate better capability in combat and are small gangs. New commands to bots are also available while playing as scavs.
The devs have not held back this time and even added new weapons, ammo, balance changes to quests and mods, and much more niche details that can be checked on the official patch notes.
There is a bundle of quality-of-life changes and additions in the new Escape from Tarkov update. The UI has been retouched in several places of the game. New images have been added to the loading screen. And when holding the 4-0 hotkeys while using the first aid kit and other medical supplies, a new drop-down list of body parts to treat will now pop up for the user.
In terms of graphics, the visual effect of anesthetic has been changed, the fog rendering is also better, and a new culling system and better resource optimization have also been added in the mod. And as usual, a bundle of bug fixes further improves the FPS gameplay.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍