- Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth is an action-adventure by Square Enix, coming later in February.
- The game’s full trophy list has now been posted online, revealing some of its chapters’ details.
- A total of 61 trophies will be unlockable in Rebirth, with 54 of them being Bronze and 5 Silver.
Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth has got a lot of eyes on it, as the sequel to Final Fantasy 7 Remake in this three-part trilogy looks forward to a February-end release day. Ahead of that, however, the title just got its entire trophy list dumped online (thanks Powerpyx) and it seems that the title is packing a total of 61 of them. To obtain the Platinum, you will need to complete Rebirth on “Hard” difficulty, so there’s that.
The following is an overview of some of the trophies you can expect to unlock in Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth. It bears mentioning that all of these are Bronze, and revolve around easy-to-do tasks, with some of them directly pertaining to completing specific story missions. As such, there are spoilers ahead—you have been warned.
- You Work for Me Now: Defeat a summon in battle and obtain its materia.
- Intelligence Aide: Gather world intel at five separate locations.
- Intelligence Specialist: Gather world intel at fifty separate locations.
- Director of Regional Intelligence: Gather all pieces of world intel in a region.
- Founder’s Bonus: Obtain a protorelic in the grasslands.
- Fort Condor Commander: Obtain a protorelic in the Junon region.
From what I can tell looking at the trophy list, Rebirth is set to feature a total of 14 chapters, which are 4 lesser than what its predecessor Final Fantasy 7 Remake has in store. That said, this doesn’t define the overall playtime of the game. Earlier reports have confirmed that almost 100 hours of adventure await players in Rebirth, which is nearly three times more if you compare it to Remake.
Other Final Fantasy 7 Content to Check Out:
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Possibly Arriving On Xbox, Claims Prominent Insider
- PlayStation Releases FF7 Story Recap Ahead Of Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth’s Release
- Final Fantasy 7 Ever Crisis To Support 4K, 120 FPS, Key Remapping, And More On PC
On a side note, Rebirth’s overall file size for the PlayStation 5 has been talked about in recent times, and it’s close to a whopping 150 GB. You better have enough space cleared out on your console to cut through the game when it’s time. Speaking of which, pre-load for Rebirth takes flight on February 27, two days before its global release.
That is to say, Final Fantasy Rebirth is a standalone experience, with its initial announcement tracing back to June, 2022. The game is slated for a February 29 release for the PlayStation 5 exclusively, but before that, the devs over at Square Enix have much to share with the community via an upcoming State of Play event focused on Rebirth on February 6. Stay tuned to that for more info.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍