- Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name has been released to critical acclaim. Its launch trailer has attracted the gazes of many users.
- The launch trailer shows the game’s premise and delves deeply into the action-packed combat. Two distinct combat styles were shown.
- It also features a slew of mini-games worth playing. The title came out on November 8, 2023, for PC, last-gen and current-gen consoles.
Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name is now finally available to be downloaded, and a new launch trailer has been uploaded on YouTube by SEGA to commemorate the moment. It reveals the basic premise of the game and also showcases a variety of features. After briefly explaining Kiryu’s current situation, the trailer jumps into defining details about the combat and its mechanics.
The combat will feature different styles, including the bold Yakuza style that relies on brute strength and flashy moves. On the other hand, the Agent style will rely on unique gadgets to make the combat more elegant. Like a Dragon Gaiden will also feature many mini-games to enjoy.
- Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth Set To Release In January Next Year, Reveals Massive Trailer.
- The Complete Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth Soundtrack Has Leaked Online.
- Sega Has Officially Acquired The Angry Birds Developer Rovio For $776 Million.
The story of Like a Dragon Gaiden occurs between the events of Yakuza: Like a Dragon and Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth. The story follows our protagonist, Kazuma Kiryu after he faked his death to protect his family and loved ones in Yakuza 6. The title seemingly only took half a year to develop, as clarified by the devs. It has still hit the “overwhelmingly positive” reviews on Steam and is filled to the brim with positive comments.
However, Like a Dragon Gaiden had to miss out on a few features to add them post-launch. The English dubbing for the entry will be added sometime in the near future. Like a Dragon Gaiden launched to a critical reception on November 8, 2023, for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍