- Tekken 8 is the newest installment in the iconic Tekken franchise of fighting-oriented video games.
- The developer of the title has since announced a giveaway for the game for 5 different lucky winners.
- Bandai Namco plans on giving away specialized Hori Arcade Fighting Sticks to the playing community.
Tekken 8 is off to a fantastic start, and to make sure things keep rolling that way, developer Bandai Namco has announced a new giveaway for Tekken enthusiasts; quite honestly, the giveaway item is the perfect gift for a Tekken fan—a Hori Arcade Fighting Stick whose retail value is approximately $270. The contest is now live and is slated to run until February 9 at 3 p.m., which is when you won’t be able to participate anymore.
[EU only] Let's celebrate the release of #TEKKEN8 in style!
Join our European giveaway for a change to win one of 5 Tekken 8-branded HORI Fighting stick α 🕹️
Details here 👇 https://t.co/dEB4hUFtY2
— TEKKEN (@TEKKEN) January 29, 2024
To enter the giveaway, all you have to do is create an account over at Bandai Namco’s official website and follow the on-screen instructions. That should mark you as a valid participant in the Hori Fighting Stick giveaway. Now, as for what the full terms and conditions of the contest tell us, there are a total of 5 people who will be getting lucky enough with the win, no more no less. The specifications of the product read:
- High-End Pro Fight Stick for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and PC
- Opens for Easy Customization and Maintenance
- Replaceable Top-Panel Artwork
- Hayabusa Buttons and Joystick
- Officially Licensed by Sony and Bandai Namco
Oh, and bad luck if you’re situated anywhere outside the UK or the rest of the regions comprising the European Union of pertinent countries, excluding Italy. The giveaway is running in limited countries, so if you’re in the US, you will have to sit this one out. For those who can partake, though, Bandai Namco also confirms that no purchase is necessary to be a part of the giveaway.
Related Content to Check Out:
- Tekken 8 Director Says Tifa Is Attractive; Has Yet to Decide On Guest Characters
- Tekken 8’s Accessibility Concerns Have Been Addressed For Its Launch
- Instead Of Kiryu, Tekken 8 Should Feature Majima Goro As Guest Character
In other news, Tekken 8 is off to a rock-solid launch as the game blows past its predecessor’s peak player count on Steam and amasses almost 50,000 concurrent users. And that’s not all, the UK displaying its prominence in the fighting game sector found Tekken 8 at the top of its boxed sales charts, where the title outclassed Street Fighter 6 as well with twice as much sales.
Tekken 8 was released on January 26, 2024, for the PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC, with no support for old-gen platforms. eXputer’s 5/5 review of the title holds it in good graces, praising the game’s gripping narrative, extensive single-player content, improved netcode for online match-ups, and stunning new visuals.
If its sheer customization potential has gotten to you, make sure to learn the best ways to get Fight Money in Tekken 8 and stay ahead of the curve.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍