- Lee Chaolan, Panda, Alisa Bosconovich, Zafina, and Devil Jin return to Tekken 8.
- The recent Character Reveal trailer has also announced the date of the two remaining Character Reveal trailers.
- The last two characters of Tekken 8’s base roster will be revealed on November 2 and November 12.
Bandai Namco has revealed five characters for the upcoming Tekken 8 via IGN. The newly revealed characters include Lee Chaolan, Panda, Alisa Bosconovich, Zafina, and Devil Jin. The Character Reveal trailer also announced the release date of the last two character trailers, November 2 and November 12, after which the base roster for Tekken 8 will be complete with a total of 32 playable characters.
- New Tekken 8 Stage Accidentally Revealed In Gameplay Trailer
- Tekken 8 Desperately Wants Players To Get Good
- Tekken 8 To Have A Substantially Larger Story Mode Than Tekken 7
All five characters are the Tekken franchise’s legacy characters. The only new original character for the latest installment of Tekken we’ve seen so far is Azucena. Note that all the characters that have been revealed so far were mentioned in the Tekken 8 roster leak that happened a while ago. If we go by that leak, then the last two characters to be revealed might be Reina and Victor, two new original characters.
So far, 30 characters of the fighting game’s base roster have been confirmed. Nineteen of these characters were available to play in the recent Closed Beta Test that lasted from October 20 to October 23. Despite facing many leaks since its initial announcement, the game is finally set to launch on January 26, 2024, on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, and Steam.
Note that Tekken 8 will be featuring two new characters each year after its launch. The Deluxe Edition and Ultimate Edition come with a 1-year character pass that will automatically unlock the new characters as soon as they are released.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍