Healing Potions are consumable items in Diablo that restore a character’s hit points. Elixirs are another type of potion in Diablo 4, each of which enhances a particular attribute of the character.
- In Diablo 4, players can upgrade their healing potions at The Alchemist’s shop.
- The upgrade materials required can be found in the world by picking bushes and opening Herb Caches.
- Players can upgrade their healing potions as they level up.
- There are different types of healing potions in Diablo 4, each with different levels and upgrade materials.
- The Alchemist in Diablo 4 can also craft Elixirs that provide a 30-minute buff duration.
- Elixirs provide a percentage XP increase buff and a specific effect to aid players in combat or exploration.
- Each Elixir in Diablo 4 requires specific crafting materials and has a fee.
- Players can only have one Elixir active at a time in Diablo 4, so it’s important to choose the right one for the situation.
- The decision to use an Elixir should be based on the current circumstances and which effect will provide the most benefit.
How To Upgrade Healing Potions?The Alchemist is your one-stop shop to increase the potency of your healing potions in Diablo 4.
- By default, in Diablo 4, you start off with the least-potent healing potion.
- After you reach level 10, you can visit The Alchemist’s shop and upgrade your potion to the next level.
- You will need the required ingredients to do so, but those aren’t hard to come by at all.
- You can find your own ingredients by picking bushes in the world and opening Herb Caches, which are sometimes given to you as quest rewards.
- You can continually upgrade your healing potions as you level up in Diablo 4.
All Healing Potions Effects & Upgrade Materials
|Healing Potions||Level||Effect||Upgrade Materials|
|Weak Healing||Level 1||Heals 18 Life instantly and 35% of maximum Life over 3 seconds.||None|
|Tiny Healing||Level 10||Heals 48 Life instantly and 35% of maximum Life over 3 seconds.||8 Gallowvine|
|Minor Healing Potion||Level 20||Heals 80 Life instantly and 35% of maximum Life over 3 seconds.||15 Gallowvine|
|Light Healing Potion||Level 30||Heals 141 Life instantly and 35% of maximum Life over 3 seconds.||20 Gallowvine|
5 Crushed Beast Bones
|Moderate Healing Potion||Level 45||Heals 255 Life instantly and 35% of maximum Life over 3 seconds.||20 Gallowvine|
12 Howler Moss
5 Demon's Heart
|Strong Healing Potion||Level 60||Heals 378 Life instantly and 35% of maximum Life over 3 seconds.||27 Gallowvine|
|Greater Healing Potion||Level 70||Heals 559 Life instantly and 35% of maximum Life over 3 seconds.||36 Blightshade|
5 Grave Dust
|Major Healing Potion||Level 80||Heals 827 Life instantly and 35% of maximum Life over 3 seconds.||27 Reddamine|
27 Howler Moss
5 Fiend Rose
|Superior Healing Potion||Level 90||Heals 1274 Life instantly and 35% of maximum Life over 3 seconds.||36 Blightshade|
36 Howler Moss
20 Demon's Heart
20 Grave Dust
10 Fiend Rose
10 Forgotten Soul
How To Craft Elixirs?One of the notable functions of The Alchemist in Diablo 4 is the ability to craft Elixirs in Diablo 4.
- At the beginning of Diablo 4, players won’t have access to any Elixirs.
- As players progress, complete more quests, and find new ingredients, the Elixirs tab at The Alchemist’s shop will begin to fill with higher-level potions.
- Elixirs can aid players in combat or exploration.
- All Elixirs in Diablo 4 have a 30-minute buff duration, based on available information.
When To Use Elixirs in Diablo 4
Elixirs in Diablo 4 provide a percentage XP increase buff for your character. While it may be tempting to use them frequently to increase XP gain continually, it’s important to consider their primary effects.
- Each Elixir in Diablo 4 provides a specific effect to aid you in combat or exploration, such as increased elemental resistance or additional damage output.
- Only one Elixir can be active at a time in Diablo 4, so it’s important to choose the right one for the situation you’re facing.
- Elixirs can also be useful for leveling up alts faster but should be saved and consumed only when necessary.
- Ultimately, the decision to use an Elixir should be based on the current circumstances and which effect will provide the most benefit.
All Elixirs Effects & Crafting Materials
The majority of Elixirs in Diablo 4 need two components for crafting, though it can change if the Full Version of Diablo 4 is released. Additionally, a fee is charged for Elixir crafting, so you should be cautious about using all the ingredients at once and take be aware of the cost.
|Elixir Type||Level||Diablo 4 Elixir Effect||Crafting Materials|
|Weak Iron Barb Elixir||Level 5||Increases Armor by 100, Thorns by 50, and XP by 3% for 30 minutes.||5 Gallowvine|
|Weak Third Eye Elixir||Level 10||Increases Dodge by 5% and XP by 3% for 30 minutes.||8 Gallowvine|
5 Howler Moss
|Weak Elixir of Cold Resistance||Level 15||Increases Cold Resist by 15% and XP by 3% for 30 minutes.||10 Gallowvine|
|Weak Elixir of Fire Resistance||Level 15||Increases Fire Resist by 15% and XP by 3% for 30 minutes.||10 Gallowvine|
|Weak Elixir of Lightning Resistance||Level 15||Increases Lightning Resist by 15% and Experience by 3% for 30 minutes.||10 Gallowvine|
|Weak Elixir of Poison Resistance||Level 15||Increases Poison Resist by 15% and XP by 3% for 30 minutes.||10 Gallowvine|
6 Howler Moss
|Weak Elixir of Shadow Resistance||Level 15||Increases Shadow Resist by 15% and XP by 3% for 30 minutes.||10 Gallowvine|
|Weak Assault Elixir||Level 20||Increases Attack Speed by 7% and XP by 3% for 30 minutes.||12 Gallowvine|
|Weak Crushing Elixir||Level 25||Increases Overpower damage by 20% and XP by 3% for 30 minutes.||12 Gallowvine|
4 Howler Moss
That covers our guide on Elixirs and Potions in Diablo 4. If you’re suffering from a lack of gold, you can try to find Whispering Keys and gather some gold. You should also check All Diablo 4 Classes before jumping into the game. That way, you can also figure out the Elixirs you might need to use for your character. Also, read our Beginners Guide and get helpful tips that might improve your gameplay in Diablo 4.
- Diablo 4: All Holy Cedar Tablets Choices
- Diablo 4: How To Get Spectral Charge Mount
- Diablo 4: Best Solo Class
- Diablo 4 Best PvP Classes
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍