This guide will help you get to all the Golden Seeds locations we have found so far in Elden Ring. But if you don’t know what Golden Seeds are, then they are special consumables in Elden Ring. The Golden Seeds increase your Flask usage for both Crimson and Cerulean. You will need at least three Golden Seeds to be able to upgrade the Flask. To use the Golden Seeds to upgrade the Flask, just go to any Site of Grace and select the option to “Add charge to Flask.” All that out of the way, now let’s look at the locations where you can gather the Golden Seed/s.
Related: Elden Ring Best Talismans
Elden Ring Golden Seeds Locations
The Golden Seeds are always found near a glowing golden tree. But that is not always the case since sometimes, only rarely, you will get the Golden Seeds from other sources. Such as rewards, or they are placed somewhere. That said, there are only a few Golden Seeds found at other sources. So you will be able to get most of your Golden Seeds from the glowing golden tree. The reason it’s so important is that the glowing golden trees are extremely easy to spot and get the Golden Seed from. That’s why you should always be on the lookout for them.
All Limgrave Golden Seeds Location
Here are all the Golden Seeds locations you can possibly find in the Limgrave to up your Elden Ring game for the future and more powerful bosses.
An Interesting Read: Elden Ring Best Incantations
- Seed #1: The first Golden Seed is found beside the road leading to the Stormveil Castle. This Golden Seed is not missable since you will find it during the main story when you go to the Stormveil Castle.
- Seed #2: You will find the second Golden Seed on the Storm Hill Shakel, which is northwest of the Gatefront Site of Grace. The seed is inside the house, where you will easily spot and get it.
- Seed #3: The location of this Golden Seed is all the way to the southwest near the Castle Morne Rampart Site of Grace. Walk near the edges of the hill, and you will see the Golden Seed on the top. Grab it from there.
- Seed #4: The fourth Golden Seed is just outside Fort Haigh, which is on the east side of the map. You can go to the south wall of Fort Haigh, grab the Golden Seed, and run.
- Seed #5: You can find the fifth Golden Seed of Limgrave in the Stormville Castle. Once you reach the final boss of the Castle, near the Secluded Cell Site of Grace, go to the door on the right of the fog wall. Go past the giant and into the Courtyard. Here you will see the Golden Seed growing.
- Seed #6: The sixth Golden Seed is in the Siofa River Well, which is located on the east of Mistwood Outskirts Site of Grace.
- Seed #7: The last Golden Seed is where the game starts, The Fringefolk Hero’s Grave Site of Grace. Once you are there, feed the statue with 2 Stonesword Key, which will open a path. This path leads to a boss battle, which rewards the Golden Seed.
More From Exputer: Elden Ring Blacksmith Location Guide
All Caelid Golden Seeds Locations
After you get through all the Limgrave Golden Seeds, you will need to aim for the Golden Seeds in Caelid. Below are the locations for all the Golden Seeds in Elden Ring found in Caelid.
- Seed #1: To find the Golden Seed, head to the Bestial Sanctum Site of Grace first and then make your way to the southwest. Here on the road, you will come across the Golden Seed.
- Seed #2: The second Golden Seed is on the road going to the Redmane Castle. You recognize the road by the split in V shape. It’s a bit southwest from the Caelid Highway South SIte of Grace.
A Similar Read: Elden Ring Co-op
All Liurnia of the Lakes Golden Seeds Locations
After you gather the Golden Seeds from the Limgrave and Caelid, or just from the Limgrave, head to Liurnia of the Lakes. Here you will find a good amount of Golden Seeds locations in Elden Ring, and here are all the locations.
- Seed #1: The first Golden Seed in the Liunia is on the west of Academy Gate Town Site of Grace. Just at the Academy Gate Town location, you will get the Golden Seed.
- Seed #2: At Raya Lucaria Academy, you will have a boss battle with the Red Wolf of Radagon on the northwest of South Raya Lucaria Academy Site of Grace. After the battle, the path will lead you to an open area. Here you will find the Golden Seed.
- Seed #3: After getting the second Golden Seed, head to the Main Academy Gate Site of Grace. From there, head to the broken bridge, where you will get the Golden Seed at the end.
- Seed #4: The fourth Golden Seed is just beside the Manor Upper-Level Site of Grace, which is inside the Caria Manor on the northwest part of the map.
- Seed #5: The last Golden Seed is on the northern part of Liurnia of the Lakes. You will need to climb up to the site near the Ravine-Veiled Village Site of Grace and get the Golden Seed from there.
You Might Find This Interesting: Elden Ring Best Keepsakes
All Atlus Plateau Golden Seeds Locations
After Liurnia of the Lakes coming to Atlus Plateau is a good decision, and getting the Golden Seeds from the region is a big plus. Here are the locations for all the Golden Seeds in Elden Ring.
- Seed #1: The first Golden Seed you need to look for in the Atlus Plateau is the one near the Altus Highway Junction Site of Grace. At the Site of Grace, you will see a V-shaped road. Golden Seed is just on the left edge of that road.
- Seed #2: After getting the first Golden Seed, head straight west towards the Erdtree-Gazing Hill Site of Grace. There, just a bit on the northeast, you will get the second Golden Seed.
- Seed #3: You will easily find the third Golden Seed on the east of Altus Highway Junction Site of Grace. Here, you will find the Outer Wall Phantom Tree Site of Grace, and just there, you will find two Golden Seeds.
- Seed #4: Once you get the Golden Seeds from the Outer Wall Phantom Tree Site of Grace, head northeast, and just in the middle of the street, you will get two more Golden Seeds.
- Seed #5; The fifth Golden Seed location is all the way to the western part of the Atlus Plateau. You can get the Golden Seed by going a bit northwest of Primeval Sorcerer Azur Site of Grace.
- Seed #6: To get the sixth first, go to the Ninth Mt. Gelmir Campsite Site of Grace and then up from there to the Boss Battle. From here, skip the boss by jumping to the other side and getting down. Here you will find the last Golden Seed.
More From Exputer: Elden Ring Twinblade Location Guide
All Lyndell, Royal Capital Golden Seeds Locations
Last on our list is the Lyndell Royal Capital, where we have only found one Golden Seed location so far in Elden Ring.
- Seed #1: You will find the Golden Seed just below the Lyndell Royal Capital icon on the map.
These are all the Golden Seeds locations in Elden Ring so far. There are certainly more Golden Seeds spread throughout the world of Elden Ring, but they are yet to be found. That said, if you know the locations of more Golden Seeds, let us know about them in the comments section, and we will add them. This concludes our guide for all Golden Seeds Locations in Elden Ring. If you found it to be helpful and got what you needed, make sure to let us know below. If you want to up your Elden Ring Game even further, make sure to check our next guide.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍