The Raya Lucaria Academy is one of the most important Legacy Dungeons in Elden Ring, full of rewards and enemies for you to fight. To access it, you will need a key called the Glintstone Academy key, and you will be able to find the Academy itself right in the middle of the Liurnia of the Lakes. The closest Site Of Grace here is the Academy Gate town, and as you move ahead, you will also get to fight Rennala, Queen Of The Full Moon, and obtain her great rune.
Raya Lucaria Academy Gate
First, you must approach the Raya Lucaria Site Of Grace. You can get there by going through the Academy Gate Town Site Of Grace or by accessing the Purified Ruins.Remember that you will also face the second demigod boss here, so be prepared while you enter it.
- You will need to clear the Elden Ring Raya Lucaria Academy location if you want to complete Ranni’s questline.
- As you make your way toward the Academy Gate Town Site Of Grace, you will also be able to find a golden seed in the way and some enemies guarding the gate to the Academy.
- After defeating the enemies, you will be able to progress further, reach the Southern Raya Lucaria Site Of Grace, and access the Elden Ring Raya Lucaria Academy using the Glintstone key on the door.
- You will be required to find the Glintstone key to access the Academy, and you will be able to find it near the Sleeping Dragon Smarag on a sorcerer’s dead body.
- After obtaining the key, you will be able to access the Academy by opening its southern gate.
- However, as soon as you use the key on the southern gate, you will be transported to the main Academy site of lost grace.
- From here, you will be able to transfer back to the southern gate or to the broken bridge in their Academy.
- To head inside the Legacy Dungeon, you will be required to use a lift right in front of the main Academy Site Of Grace.
- Keep in mind that you will have to face a couple of enemies, so be prepared before using the lift to enter the dungeon.
- Ranged attacks will work great on these enemies, and you will have first to fight a couple of majors, and you will be able to defeat them easily using melee weapons or sorcery.
- After entering the Academy, the best way to counter the spells of these mages will be using a melee weapon instead of spells, as they can take a lot of time to cast them.
- We also found that you can access the Academy by going to the lake-facing cliffs Site Of Grace. This Site Of Grace can be found in Liurnia of the lakes, and from there, you will have to go towards the eastern side of the lake and reach the Liurnia highway north of Site Of Grace. Here you will be able to access the purified Ruins.
- From here, you will be able to transport right in front of the Elden Ring Raya Lucaria Academy Gate Site Of Grace.
Entering The Academy
As soon as you go straight from the gate, you can see a path lined up with statues leading to a fountain.There will be some foliage on its left side. Interact with it to get Trina’s Lily and keep moving forward until you can see a corpse and loot it to get the magic grease.
- Go back to the fountain, and you will see some stairs as you pass through the gates, which will lead you to some sorcerer enemies.
- After fighting them, you will be able to access a gate behind them to make your way into the Church of Cuckoo.
- To fight these mages, make sure to use target locks and use melee weapons against them whenever possible.
- Give this one be able to access the Church of Cuckoo Site Of Grace.
- After that, you will have to face a sorcerer located near the altar and some marionette enemies hanging from the chandeliers in the chamber.
- Near the altar, you will be able to obtain some somber smithing stones as well as a Golden Rune from a corpse.
- As you make your way towards the church entrance, there will be an invisible wall that you can attack to get access to a corridor and find a Rune Arc at the end of the path.
- Keep moving forward after obtaining the rune arc, and you will soon find yourself in a hallway located on the left side of the chamber.
- After going left, you will be able to come across yet another Site Of Grace as well as a summoning pool.
Through the Graveyard, you will be able to access another Site Of Grace called the Schoolhouse Classroom.In this Graveyard, there will be a lot of corpses you have to deal with. They will be constantly eating away at your health and FP as they leap at you from both sides.
- Keep in mind as you kill these corpses, more will spawn right in front of you until you reach the bridge.
- After crossing the bridge, you will find two more corpses which you will be able to evade easily without fighting them.
- In case you feel they are blocking the way, make sure to kill them; otherwise, you won’t be able to pass and go to the end of the bridge.
- There will also be an Archer as well as a dog for you to deal with as you move ahead.
- These corpses will try to hug you and steal your magic energy so make sure to attack them as soon as they get near you.
- Don’t forget to collect the Grace Mimic that will be located near the gravestones. You will also be able to find some spell-proof dried liver on the corpses there.
- Before you cross the Suspension Bridge, make sure to get the smithing stones as well.
- There will be a tree nearby where you can load a corpse to get the Silver Pickled Foul Foot.
- Near a tombstone, you will also get to fight some skeletons on the bridge to obtain various drops like the Carian Knight Greaves, Knight Gauntlets, Knight Armor, And The Knight Helm.
- After that, keep moving forward until you find a corpse with Golden Rune for you to loot.
- You will also find another corpse on your right side which will have magic grease.
- After that, you will come across a dog as well as another corpse; however, for the time being, you should ignore them and go to the left side to get the Teardrop Scarab that you will be able to destroy to get the Ash Of War: Spectral Lance.
- You will also find a Golden Rune in this area, and then you can go ahead to face the dog and the corpse.
Schoolhouse Classroom Site Of Grace
Before you reach the next Site Of Grace checkpoint, you will see what seems like a moving mechanism.This is actually a large wheel that can be interacted with to power yet another lift, leading you towards a boss battle.
- However, it is not actually a boss battle but a stronger variant of the corpses you have fought before.
- Keep in mind that this is optional, and you can defeat the corpse to get some loot.
- However, if you choose to avoid the battle, you can go ahead and use the elevator.
- After that, you will reach a location where the enemies will be very easy to defeat, and after that, you will soon reach the schoolhouse classroom Site Of Grace.
- There will be a summoning pool as well in this area.
After you have successfully saved your progress, you can choose to go back and collect some more loot, like the Golden Rune near the wheel platform.You will also be able to find a crystal dart nearby after killing some corpses.
- You can also choose to fight the mini graveyard boss after going up the staircase before using the lift.
- To counter him in the most efficient way, make sure to use as many ranged attacks as possible.
- After that, you will be able to deal with some highly powerful melee attacks in close quarters.
- Make sure to dodge deadly attacks from its blade.
- As soon as you defeat the boss, he will fall down into the gravity well, and you will be able to find a somber smithing stone on it.
Great Academy Halls
Fortunately, there won’t be a lot of enemies to deal with in this area. However, most of them will be mostly using ranged attacks, which can be quite difficult to counter.
There is a summoning pool here as well near the Schoolhouse Classroom Site Of Grace. And there will also be a lot of sorcerers guarding the Academy halls.
There will be a mage nearby that you can kill quite easily.
On the left side, you will be able to get a lot of loot, and you will have to face a few enemies as well.Keep moving forward until you reach a dead end after fighting the enemies, and you will see a corpse here that will have a dark conspectus scroll on it.
- You can also obtain the Glintstone Craftsman Cookbook in a chest nearby.
- There will be a hidden Passageway behind the corpse as well that can be revealed by hitting the wall.
- After that, you will be able to access a balcony which will have a corpse holding a smiting stone.
- From the balcony, turn left and keep going forward until you reach Trina’s Lily.
- After gathering these lilies, you will soon find yourself near another corpse that can be interacted with to get the Olivinus Glintstone Crown.
- From here, you can drop down and return to the Schoolhouse Classroom Site Of Grace.
On the right side, there will be a lot of enemies. Most of these enemies are sorcerers, and you will be able to defeat them quite easily by using melee attacks and attacking them from behind.There will also be a Living Jar Enemy at the end of the hallway, and you will be able to avoid it if you want.
- However, if you choose to fight it, you will be able to get the living jar shard as well as a raw meat dumpling. On your way, you will also fight a lot of sorcerer enemies.
- One of them will also have an Academy Glintstone Staff, which you can obtain by defeating them.
- Soon you will come across a chest that will have the ritual part inside that you can collect and move ahead.
There is also a hidden path that you will be able to access by going up a Staircase nearby.This staircase will be located near the living jar enemy, and you will have to defeat a lot more mages as you move further.
- After defeating these mages, you need to go to the balcony and look on your left side to Furlcalling Finger Remedy.
- This key item will be looted from a corpse on the balcony, and after that, you will be able to go back and fight some more mages.
- So you will find yourself at a door that will lead to a mini-boss battle arena.
- This mini-boss is the Red Wolf Of Radon.
- Before fighting the boss, make sure to go left and find a bookshelf.
- Inside the bookshelf, there will be a hidden path that leads to a treasure chest holding a spell as well as a Stonesword key near the altar.
- Make sure to avoid the tiny pot enemies while exploring the secret area. And after that, you can go ahead and fight the mini-boss.
Red Wolf Of Radagon
This enemy is fortunately quite easy to defeat and is not actually the main boss of the legacy dungeon. The mini-boss is quite weak towards the magic damage; therefore, you will be able to defeat him quite easily.The best way to destroy the boss is to use the Carian knight set, which you will be able to load near the Church of Cuckoo Site Of Grace.
- The boss itself is quite fast when it comes to attacks and will be able to break your guard easily, thanks to its fast-paced and unpredictable attacks.
- His most deadly attack is when he swings his face dealing a flaming strike at you.
- Depending upon the boss, it can be a single as well as a double hit. He can also perform a spinning attack and pull out some deadly combos, which can be quite hard to counter.
- His bite attack is quite damaging as well, and it is best to dodge it rather than counter it.
- He will perform the bite attack with some delays and will also be able to use some spells against you.
- During his spell attacks, he can launch some deadly projectiles at you and summon glyphs in the air.
- These attacks are capable of eating up your entire health with just one hit; therefore, it is best to avoid it as much as you can.
- If the boss seems too much, you can always use the ash of war or use fire grease against it.
- You can also try the NPC summons or use the Furlcalling Finger Remedy that you looted before in the Graveyard.
Debate Parlor Site Of Grace
After defeating the boss, you will be able to access the debate parlour Site Of Grace.There will be a summoning pool as well, and you can get a golden seed located near a bridge.
- This is a very extensive area, and you will be able to find a lot of loot scattered around.
- From the sight of grace, make your way ahead until you reach a gate, and from there, move right towards a balcony.
- From here, you will be able to access a lower area with a smashed window where you will find items like the crystal bud.
- The main loot in this area will be the Radagon Icon which is inside a chest on the right side of the smashed window when you first enter the parlour.
- Keep moving forward, and soon you will reach another set of enemy mages.
- After defeating them, you will be able to find a Golden Rune on a corpse nearby. After obtaining the item, you can drop down and fight some more mages and continue exploring the area to get items like Living Jar Shard as well as the cracked pot.
After clearing the parlor, you will be able to reach the courtyard area by going down the hallway near the debate parlour, Site Of Grace.Soon you will find yourself near a massive fountain where you will be able to loot a dead body to get a Stonesword key.
- There will be a lot of obstacles as well as enemies here, like the pendulum statue.
- You will be able to obtain items like the Golden Rune near the crab enemy.
- Furthermore, will also be able to obtain Glintstone Firefly as well as a golden seed.
- You will also require an item after you enter the courtyard that will be your key to enter the converted fringe tower.
- You will need this item alongside the Academy glint stone key that you will acquire later from the Academy rooftops.
- This item can be obtained from a crab near the debate parlour Site Of Grace.
- This blue crab will be located under the bridge on the right side of the Site Of Grace.
- After killing him, you will get a Karolos glint stone crown, and then you will be able to move ahead and make your way toward the Academy rooftops to get the glintstone key as well.
After clearing the courtyard, you will be able to go ahead and return to the Site Of Grace to access the rooftops of Elden Ring Raya Lucaria Academy.From the courtyard, go left, and you will come across a hill that you can climb to get access to the rooftops.
- There will be a lot of enemies here you need to kill in order to move ahead.
- After defeating the enemies, keep moving forward until you reach a platform where you will also find a Golden Rune.
- From here, you will be able to access a balcony where you will also find the Glintstone whetblade on a dead body.
- From here, you need to make a left and go through some mages and defeat them to reach a door.
- This door will be located near the staircase, and after going up the stairs, you will be able to access the balcony with the Golden Rune.
- You will also come across some marionette soldiers here, and you can head toward the right side to reach a ladder.
- There will be yet another dead body here with the Golden Rune on it that you can obtain.
- Climb a ladder in order to reach the rooftop and fight enemies here.
- Soon you will come across a dead body with a crystal dart on it.
- Keep moving ahead until you see another corpse with a meteor bolt, and from here, drop down to fight a marionette soldier.
- After defeating the enemies, you need to go towards the end of the rooftop, and you will find another corpse with the Golden Rune, and from here, he will be able to drop down into a Ledge.
- Keep moving forward until you reach a dead body with imbued sword key on it.
- After that, keep moving further, and you will find some smithing stones along the way.
- From here, you need to turn left and look for a ladder nearby.
- Make your way down the ladder and keep moving further until you reach a room.
- After that, you will need to defeat a series of enemies while you obtain more items like magic grease.
- You will also get to fight some winged enemies until you make your way toward the ceiling beams.
- You will also find items like the Academy Glintstone key as you move further.
- There will be a statue as well in this area with Azur’s Glintstone Staff nearby.
- Keep moving further until you reach a glowing crab enemy who you can defeat to get the Twin Sage Glintstone Crown.
- After that, you just need to use the debate parlour Site Of Grace and reach the garden.
From the Site Of Grace, go back to the courtyard and take a sharp right.Keep moving forward until you reach a large metal ball obstacle.
- Now go further, and you will also find some smithing stones as well as crystal darts.
- After that, in the middle region, you will find a dead body with Furlcalling Finger Remedy on it.
- Go down their steps and make your way toward a portal on the right side.
- You will have to defeat the Carian Knight called Moongrum as well.
- After defeating the enemy, you will be able to obtain the Carian Knight Shield.
- From here, you need to go left and keep moving forward until you reach a pathway where you can defeat some enemies and get Golden Rune.
- After that, you need to go back and look for a narrow ledge that will allow you to access a room.
- Here you will be able to climb a ladder and come across some more enemies, as well as a mad pumpkin head.
- Defeat the Pumpkin Head, and you’ll get the sanctuary stone as a reward.
- It will also find a treasure chest nearby with Glintstone scarab in it.
- Now you need to make your way towards the final area of the Academy, where you will have to fight Rennala, Queen Of The Full Moon.
Rennala Queen Of The Full Moon
During the final exploration of the Elden Ring Raya Lucaria Academy, you will have to fight Rennala.During the first phase of the fight, you will just have to kill any crawling enemy that is singing.
- By doing so, you will be able to break down the floating bubble, which will make the enemy vulnerable to attacks.
- However, as soon as you attack her, you will be teleported.
- In the first phase, your main goal will be to defeat her shield.
- Bleed damage will work great against her, and as soon as you deplete her health bar, you will enter the second phase.
- She will use attacks like Comet Azure toward you, which can deal greater damage if not dodged properly.
- Using items like the Fire Grease to apply buffs can be very helpful during the fight.
- You will also have to face a lot of offensive spells during the battle.
- All the while, she will fire some magic projectiles at you as well.
- Make sure to take her down as soon as possible otherwise; she will use summons like a dragon, Bloodhound knight, pack of wolves, and even a large troll to defeat you.
As soon as you defeat Rennala, you will obtain the Remembrance Of The Full Moon key item as well as the Great Rune Of The Unborn while activating the Raya Lucaria Grand Library Site Of Grace.With this, you will have successfully completed the Raya Lucaria Academy Region and will be able to progress ahead in Elden Ring.
My Thoughts On Raya Lucaria
Raya Lucaria Academy is one of the most critical places in Elden Ring. It features a boss fight with Wolf of Radagon, and following that, you have to fight one of the remembrance bosses, Rennala, Queen of The Full Moon. Her boss fight, as I experienced in all my playthroughs, isn’t that difficult, so you won’t have a hard time against me as I defeated her on my first try. While the boss isn’t demanding, her remembrance weapon isn’t that great, nor is her spell.
The most essential item, in my opinion, is the Dark Moon Ring that you can get from a box in the boss fight arena after defeating the boss. While the Ring is an important item that you need to complete Ranni’s quest, it requires a key to open the box.
Summing It Up
With this, I conclude my detailed guide on the Elden Ring Raya Lucaria Academy walkthrough. While you are at it, don’t forget to check out our detailed guide on the best armor in Elden Ring to counter the boss, as well as how to get the tonic of forgetfulness.
You can also check out our detailed guide on the Stargazer ruins as well as the lux ruins in Elden Ring. We have formulated a detailed guide on the best faith scaling weapons that you can check out. While you are at it, don’t forget to check out our guide on the best Shields and best hammers in Elden Ring.
- Elden Ring: All Great Runes & How To Get Them
- Elden Ring: All Scythes [Location & Stats]
- Elden Ring Bloody Slash: Location
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍