Bread is an extremely useful element in Little Alchemy 2, and procuring it is not that hard. This guide will discuss how to make Bread Little Alchemy 2, covering all the different recipes! Check out the complete how to make bread in Little Alchemy 2 walkthrough below, and see which one suits your inventory right now.
How To Make Bread In Little Alchemy 2
There are a total of three different methods to make Bread in Little Alchemy 2 from scratch, and each of these methods includes using Dough combined with another element. The recipes for Bread are as follows:
- Dough + Fire
- Dough + Energy
- Dough + Warmth
How To Make Dough
The main product required to make Bread is Dough since it is required in all three different recipes. Below, you can find the quickest method to make Dough and continue making bread.
First of all, to create Dough, we will need a Field. The Recipe to make a field is below.
- Combine Earth with Fire to get Lava.
- Add Air to the Lava to obtain Stone.
- Use Fire combined with Stone to acquire Metal.
- Now, Combine the Metal and Earth to get Plow.
- Mix the Plow with Earth and obtain Field.
Now that the Field has been successfully procured, Grass will be created. This will then further be combined with the Field to make Wheat.
- Combine 2 Water together to get a Puddle.
- Combine the Puddle with Water to get a Pond.
- Mix another Water with the Pond to get a Lake.
- Finally, add more Water to the Lake and get a Sea.
- Combine Sea and Earth to acquire a Primordial Soup.
- Join together 2 Fires to get Energy.
- Combine Energy and Primordial Soup and get Life.
- Add Life to Earth and get Soil.
- Join Earth with Earth to get Land.
- Combine Land with Earth and get a Continent.
- Mix a Continent with another Continent to acquire a Planet.
- Join Air and Planet to get Atmosphere.
- Mix together Atmosphere with Water and create Clouds.
- Mix the Clouds with Water and get Rain.
- Join Rain and Soil together to get Plants.
- Now, Mix Earth and Plant to get Grass.
Finally, the two previously created elements will be joined together to make Wheat, the basic building block for Flour, and, in turn, Dough.
- Combine Field with Grass to get Wheat.
- Join Wheat with Wheat to get Flour.
- Finally, combine Flour with Water to make Dough.
Method # 1: Dough + Fire
This is the most basic recipe on how to make Bread in Little Alchemy 2. Once you have successfully created Dough using the recipe available above, all that is left to do is combine the Dough with Fire. Once the two have been combined, you will find yourself with a helping of Bread in front of you!
Fire is a basic element in Little Alchemy 2, and it does not need to be procured. However, if you do what to create even more fire, you can by following the steps below.
- Combine Fire with Alcohol.
- Combine Fire with Coal.
Method # 2: Dough + Energy
Another recipe on how to make Bread Little Alchemy 2 is joining together Dough with Energy. Since the dough has already been procured, the method to make Energy is below.
Energy is a fairly easy element to create, and it only requires one step. You can use any one of the methods below to create Energy.
- Combine Fire with Science to acquire Energy.
- Join together Fire and the Atmosphere to create Energy.
- Mix Heat and Science to make Energy.
Now that the two requirements for Bread in this method have been acquired, making Bread has never been easier! Just combine the Energy with the Dough, and you will have successfully created Bread.
Method # 3: Dough + Warmth
The final recipe in this guide is combining Dough with Warmth. Since the dough has already been created, all that is left is to create Warmth and combine that with Dough. Follow the step-by-step guide below to create Warmth.
Warmth is fairly easy to create and only takes a few steps. Follow the steps below.
- Combine Fire with Fire to create Energy.
- Combine Air and Energy to make Heat.
- Mix together Heat and Air to finally create Warmth.
Now that all prerequisites have been filled, you can create Bread. Join Warmth and Dough together, which will create Bread.
Where Is Bread Used?
Now that Bread has successfully been created, where can it be used? Bread is a main requirement in many recipes, and you can check out which recipes use Bread below.
That is all there is to know, folks! All you need to know about how to make Bread in Little Alchemy 2 from Scratch has been covered here. All three recipes converge into the same output, but some are easier than others. Combining Dough with Fire is considered the easiest, as Fire is readily available, and no extra creations will be required.
The How to make bread in Little Alchemy 2 walkthrough should be enough to make bread easily, but if there are any issues in the recipes, Let me know in the comments below if you would like more guides like this one or if there are any recipes you would like!
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍