Among the numerous available resources, Ore is one of the most crucial basic elements, so it becomes very important to farm ore at one of the optimal locations in Palword. As you progress in your adventures in Palworld, you will need a lot of ingots. Since ingots are made from Ore, you would need loads of Ore.
Additionally, you have the option to watch eXputer’s video guide on the best ore-farming locations in Palworld:
In Palworld, it’s a breeze to farm materials like wood and stone by setting up production structures such as a Logging Site. However, when it comes to Ore, there’s no specific option to build for easy farming. So, suppose you’re looking to gather a substantial amount of Ore for refining into Ingots in Palworld. In that case, your options are either to venture out with a pickaxe or build a customized Ore farm at an optimized location.
Best Ore Farm LocationsIn the vast lands of Palworld, there are not many locations with a lot of ore blocks condensed in one place. That makes it kind of hard to set up an efficient Ore Farm in Palworld since it won’t work to its full potential with only 1 Ore Block in the base.
Here are the best locations to make your Ore Farm and start farming Ores in Palworld:
- (155, -395): Nearest to the spawn point, this Ore Farm location is probably the first one you will encounter during your journey in Palworld.
- (72, -409): Near the Desolate Church, this location provides many other resources than just Ore, so it is an optimal location for an Ore Farm in Palworld.
- (10, -523): Although it is a hard climb due to the Ore Farm location being on a cliff, there is only 1 entry point, which helps a lot during raids in Palworld.
Although there might be other Ore Farm locations in Palworld, these are the best ones that you encounter during the early part of your journey. Make sure to visit your farm frequently to ensure the pals are working and not stuck in any terrain.
How To Farm OreThey are optimal locations to farm Ore in Palworld but you need to find those first.
- Locate Farming Sites: Find areas with abundant Ore blocks clustered together.
- Set Up Palbox and Storage: Establish the Palbox within your base and position a Storage Box nearby for efficient Ore collection.
- Box for Transportation: Construct a Storage Box close to the Palbox for seamless Ore transport.
- Choose Farming Pals: Identify pals like Dumud for Ore farming and Cattiva for transportation.
- Storage at Main Base: If the Ore Farm is not your main base, create another Storage Box near the Palbox, and ensure all farmed Ore is collected in the Storage Box at your Ore farm.
Best Pals To Farm Ore
Not all pals are suitable for mining jobs, and not all pals have the transportation working suitability, which makes choosing the pals for your Ore Farm kind of confusing. Here are the best pals to keep in the base for each job to make sure your Ore farm is working perfectly in Palworld.Have these pals around in your Ore Farm for an efficient operation in Palworld:
What bothers me is the fact that there is no special structure for farming Ore in Palworld, like the Logging Site and the Stone Pit. But I guess this is to be expected from a game still in early release. I set up my first main base in an area with no Ore Blocks in Palworld, which hindered my ability to gather ore and necessitated the creation of an Ore farm.
You will need to reach level 10 if you want to set up a specialized Ore farm in Palworld, so make sure to learn how to level up as fast as you can. Pocket Pair did a really good job with the diverse dynamics in Palworld, especially with the dungeons and the breeding process. In the comments below, let us know how well your Ore farm operated.
- Palworld: How To Mount Your Pal
- Palworld: 6 BEST Grass Pals
- Palworld: How To Build Egg Incubator To Hatch Eggs
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍