Having some of the best base pals in Palworld helps you speed up the building process. However, flying mounts such as Faleris are more than just pets to be kept at base. You can bring them with you to your party and destroy bosses, especially water and ice type pals in Palworld. However, for that, you first need to know the location of Faleris, and how to capture this best in Palworld.
Where To Find FalerisExploration Method: Visit the northeastern corner of Palworld to discover Faleris. Travel to the No. 3 Wildlife Sanctuary on an island, utilizing a flying Pal for ease. Faleris, a Fire-type Pal, can appear at any time. The image I have attached above shows an isolated island. This is the only place where you can find Faleris in Palworld. You can venture there day or night and there will be higher chances for Faleris to appear.
How To Capture FalerisIn order to capture Faleris in Palworld, you will need to attack him and deplete his health to 5 to 10 percent. Any regular Pal Sphere will have a negligible chance of capturing Faleris since this is one of the endgame pals and a large-sized one as well.
- Bring the Best Water Type Pals: To deal substantial damage to Faleris, ensure you have top-notch water-type pals in your arsenal. Have water element companions like Relaxaurus and Azurobe in your party.
- Upgrade Pals to Level 45: Ensure these Pals are at least level 45, as Faleris is a formidable opponent and requires a strong team.
- Avoid Fire Weapons: Steer clear of using fire crossbows, fire bows, and similar weapons, as they have minimal impact on Faleris during the encounter.
- Utilize Industrial Weapons: Opt for industrial-grade weapons like handguns, assault rifles, rifles, or rocket launchers to efficiently reduce Faleris’ health.
I for one used Pengullet’s rocket launcher. If you do not know how to get it, then I suggest you watch this video:
All Faleris SkillsUpon reaching the required level, this Pal acquires the following skills automatically:
Faleris Item DropsRegardless if you kill or capture Faleris in Palworld, you will get the following drops:
- 2 to 4 Flame Organs
Breeding Options For Faleris
This sums up my guide about how to find, capture, and defeat Faleris in Palworld. Before you leave, consider reading an in-game review of Palworld written by our writer Rabiya Rizwan. After that, you should visit pages like How to catch humans and get leather quickly if you want to expand your Palworld game knowledge.
- Palworld: How To Find And Gain Ancient Technology Points
- Palworld: How To Get Pal Fluid
- Palworld: How To Unlock The Grappling Gun
- Palworld: BEST Custom World Settings
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍