There is a statue puzzle in the Soma Tree area in Prince of Persia, The Lost Crown, that is extremely tough to do. The statue puzzle just doesn’t seem to make sense, so it took me a long time to figure out this one. It is actually a pretty short puzzle, but it’s designed to seem like a time-consuming one.
How To Solve The Soma Tree Statue Puzzle
The puzzle can be easily solved with the use of the Dimensional Claw ability. There are so many abilities in the game that you can forget the use of one. That can make the puzzle even more trickier than it was intended to be.
So, to quickly do the statue puzzle, follow these steps:
- Bring The First Stuatue Down: First, go up and use the Dimensional Claw on the statue. Then, bring it downwards and place it on one of the statue slots.
- Bring The Second Statue: Now, go down, jump on the platform at the right, and go through the purple gate. After that, go down again and use Dimensional Claw on another statue. Now, use the wooden platform above you to get to the statue puzzle location in Prince of Persia The Lost Crown. Use the Dimensional Claw and place the statue anywhere.
- Completing The Puzzle: Now, you have all the statues you need, so simply place them according to the image above. You don’t need one of the small statues, so you can throw it off on the left side.
- Reward: The chest will contain an Azure Damascas Ingot. It can be used to upgrade your weapons.
Is Solving The Soma Tree Statue Puzzle Worth It
I think solving the statue puzzle is completely worth it as it takes just a couple of minutes to solve, and it rewards with a valuable item.
You can not get so many Azure Damascas Ingot, so it is worth completing the puzzle. If you don’t forget the use of the abilities on your hand, then you will surely not have a hard time completing the puzzles.
That is almost everything you would want to know about the Statue Puzzle In Prince of Persia The Lost Crown. While you are at it, you should take a look at the guides on how to parry and upgrade your weapons so you can dominate the combat. When you are done with that, you should learn how to solve the clock puzzle along with The Three Gongs puzzle.
- Prince of Persia The Lost Crown: All Main Bosses
- Prince of Persia The Lost Crown: Unlock All Athra Surge
- Prince of Persia The Lost Crown: Lower City Wheel Puzzle
- Prince of Persia The Lost Crown: Masked Monster In Depths
- Prince of Persia The Lost Crown: Pirate Captain Parrot Location
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍