Remnant 2 has a wide variety of relics that players can obtain, most of which are pretty difficult to get since they might be hidden in a quest or are rather difficult to find. And for replenishing HP and staying alive mid-combat, players might want to know how to get the Remnant 2 Unsullied Heart relic. Therefore a detailed walkthrough might be required!
What Is The Unsullied Heart In Remnant 2?
First, one of the main things players might need to know is what the Remnant 2 Unsullied Heart entails. Once the relic has been equipped, players will be able to experience its effect, which will grant players a healing effect, through which they can get healed for 100% of their health over 0.5 seconds.
- It is a relic that players can get their hands on and can equip to use in combat.
- Relics themselves are one of the most crucial items that players will need to progress in Remnant 2, as they are items that can provide players with extra effects, such as healing, damage increases, and damage negation.
- Unsullied Heart has been described as that Fae sought not salvation but rather worlds in which they could live their lives to the fullest without fear.
Unsullied Heart Relic Location
Now, when it comes to obtaining the Remnant 2 Unsullied Heart Relic, players must jump through quite a few hoops.
- One of the first things you will need to do is to obtain both the Faelin’s Ring and the Faerin’s Ring.
- Faelin’s Ring has been described as a sigil that allows players to cast out critical and weak spot hits, generating a total of 10% bonus Mod Power for them.
- As far as the locations for the ring is concerned, it is located in the Losomn area.
- You can only obtain it if you head over to Faelin in his boss area at the Palace and assassinate him, after which you must report to Faerin, who will grant you Faelin’s Ring.
- Now, as far as Faerin’s Ring is concerned, it will be retrieved in the same way really.
- The ring itself has been described to be one that will generate 10% extra mod power if you end up casting out any form of melee weapon damage to your opponents in battle.
- The location for the ring is in Losomn, and you will need to murder Faerin this time and then report back to Faelin, who will hand over Faerin’s ring to you.
- Defeating either Faelin or Faerin alone won’t grant you access to both of the best rings, as players need to fight both of them one after the other and then report to the opposite party.
- To start a fight with the opposite boss, all you need to do is go ahead and pull down on the lever before you start the fight, and it will do the job.
- After getting both rings, you will need to head over to Nimue’s Retreat.
- Nimue’s Retreat is an area in which Nimue herself resides.
- Her area has been described as a resolute area where there is no life to be found, but the only thing that players can see there is Nimue eerily sitting there all by herself, and she happens to be the previous Goddess of the Fae.
From here, you will want to go ahead and interact with Nimue, who will grant you the One True King Sigil. She won’t simply give you the Sigil; rather, you will have to talk to her and then ask her to craft it for you, which will then give you the sigil. After you’ve obtained it, go ahead and go to the Beatific Palace and head over to the statue there, which will drop the Unsullient Heart Relic.
And that’s just about it! All that players need to know about the Remnant 2 Unsullied Heart relic, so let’s wrap up the guide! While you’re here, read the Remnant 2 Shining Essence Echo guide! Apart from that, the Remnant 2 Relic Fragment guide will be a solid read too!
- Remnant 2: Unlock Summoner Archetype
- Remnant 2: Adventure Mode
- Remnant 2: All Editions
- How Many Classes Are In Remnant 2
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍