- Blizzard Entertainment is celebrating the release of Season of Blood in Diablo 4 with a month-long blood drive in the US, which will grant players in-game rewards.
- Once the blood donation reaches 666 quarts, players also have a chance to win the beefy “custom liquid-cooled PC infused with real human blood” in the sweepstakes.
- The blood drive will run from October 20 to November 20, and in-game rewards include a series of cosmetics and the Vermilion Eye Piebald Mount.
To celebrate the release of Season of Blood, Blizzard has started a month-long blood harvest, or blood drive, that will reward Diablo 4 players with in-game cosmetics, a mount, and a beefy gaming PC. These rewards will be unlocked on different tiers, with the highest tier being 666 quarts, containing the Vermilion Eye Piebald Mount and, most importantly, the human blood-infused PC.
The blood drive started on October 20 and will end on November 20. Players in the US and over the age of 18 can donate via any blood donation center and submit their contributions on the website. This event has three tiers of in-game rewards, unlocking at 33%, 66%, and 100%, the highest being 666 quarts containing the high-end gaming PC. Upon completion, rewards will be given on November 22.
Seeing the recent trend of AAA games asking for hefty PC requirements, players would be happy to know that this rig is truly robust. It should also be noted that the image above is only for illustration purposes, and the actual prize can look different. Diablo 4 fans can win this in a sweepstakes, and for those interested, it contains the following components:
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
- Intel Core i9 CPU
- 64GB of DDR5 RAM
- 3 TB SSD Storage
- Quantum Vector GPU Waterblock
- An unspecified amount of human blood.
Lucky for Diablo 4 fans, these rewards will be available to every US player over 18, regardless of whether they have donated blood or not. However, the details on the sweepstakes will be shared once the tier has been unlocked. As for the other rewards, they include a batch of five weapon cosmetics, an armor cosmetic, and the mount.
- Diablo 4 Patch v1.2.0b Fixes Several Bugs And Improves Stability
- Diablo 4 v1.2.0a Goes Live; Addresses Cross Play Bug & Improves Stability
- Diablo 4 Season 2 Promo Video Pulled After Mockery Over Obvious Errors
At tier 1, which unlocks at 33%, all players will be rewarded the following weapon cosmetics in-game.
- Dagger: Bloodpetal Anlace
- Axe: Bloodpetal Sever
- Necromancer Focus: Bloodpetal Heart
- Sword: Bloodpetal Blade
- Druid Staff: Bloodpetal Bludgeon
Whereas tier 2, which unlocks at 66%, will reward all Diablo 4 players with the “Loch Raeth Maor Barbarian Armor Cosmetic.” The final tier, unlocking at 100%, will reward players with the “Vermilion Eye Piebald Mount” and open the sweepstakes for the custom human blood-infused PC. A standard blood donation is 1 pint, so it should take over 1,300 donations to open all tiers.
Diablo 4 was developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment for the PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Series S, and PC on June 5, 2023. If you want to drain blood inside the game, though, check out our guide on the best Diablo 4 PvP classes to make light work of the foes that stand in your way. In our review, Huzaifah gave the game a solid 4/5, highlighting its great gameplay, compelling in-game world, and more.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍