- Bloodborne remake is allegedly planned for PlayStation 6, as rumored by a credible leaker.
- The leaker, known as “I’m a Hero Too,” has also leaked the Persona 3 remake in the past.
- No official sources have yet confirmed the rumor. So, we suggest taking it with a grain of salt.
The Bloodborne remake has been one of the most awaited Sony releases, but plans for its launch on the PS5 seem to be completely off the charts. The leaker behind the Persona 3 remake, known as “I’m a Hero Too” or “Head on the Block,” has said that the remake is planned for the PlayStation 6. As spotted by u/Simone73me on Reddit, the leaker said it would only come out for PS6 in the future while replying in a ResetEra forum.
I’m a Hero Too mentioned that Bluepoint Studios was initially working on the Bloodborne remake during the planning stages, but it is unclear if the Souls-Like is still in the brewer by any of the Sony studios. The insider also adds that the Bloodborne remake is not coming out on PS5. The title was allegedly ported to PC at one point. But Sony decided to sit on it and never pursued an official release “for multiple reasons.”
The fans have put forward a few theories regarding why Sony did not pursue the remake. One such speculation suggests it was to prevent competition because of Elden Ring. Previously, the God of War dev said that a remake or remaster of the entry was in development. Many rumors have also implied that a Bloodborne movie is in the works by the publisher.
- Lies of P Gives Life To Bloodborne PC Thanks To This Mod.
- 5 Elden Ring Mod Features FromSoftware NEEDS To Implement In Its Next Soulslike.
- FromSoftware Displays Subtle Character Development Yet Again With Armored Core 6.
Again, these tidbits remain to be verified by official sources, so we suggest taking them with a massive grain of salt. Until an official remake, do look into the Bloodborne mod that makes the Souls-like run with an unofficial 60 FPS patch on the PS5. Although, it needs to be jailbroken first. In some related news, the Insomniac Games leaks unveiled that Bloodborne on the PlayStation 4 has rolled over 7.5 million copies as of early 2022.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍