- A fan has been working on their own Battle Royale game mode using Halo Infinite’s Forge for 11 months.
- The Battle Royale game mode is having a playtest today; fans are welcome to join it.
- The Halo Battle Royale game mode is set to feature massive maps, loot locations, and much more.
A Twitter/X user, Skisma_, has taken it upon themselves to create a Halo Battle Royale game inside Halo Infinite. The game mode has been under development for more than 11 months using Forge. The fanmade Halo Infinite Battle Royale has its playtest today, and fans can participate by joining the developer’s Discord server or contacting the developer.
The developer also held a playtest of the Halo Battle Royale last week on September 23. The game mode is set to feature many elements that are found in other Battle Royale games, such as a dropship, loot locations, massive maps, and much more. Twitter/X user Jake Lucky uploaded a video highlighting the fanmade Halo Battle Royale’s gameplay and other details.
This guy has spent 11 months working on his own Halo Battle Royale in case they never release their own
Drop ship, huge map, loot locations, different shield options, heals, and much more being worked on this is sick pic.twitter.com/0YWSMPheFg
— Jake Lucky (@JakeSucky) October 1, 2023
- Halo Infinite Player Recreates Popular Halo 5 Multiplayer Map In Forge
- Elden Ring’s Town Of Sorcery Gets Recreated In Halo Infinite Forge
- Halo Infinite Has Lost Nearly 98% Of Its Peak Concurrent Player Count On Steam
Note that the game mode is currently a work-in-progress at this point, so there might be a few bugs and glitches here and there. The developers have also posted a 10-minute gameplay demo video that reveals many details about what the game is expected to deliver once it’s fully complete and gives a hands-on look at the massive maps.
Halo Infinite, developed by 343 Industries and published by Xbox Game Studios, was launched on November 15, 2021. The latest installment in the Halo franchise brought along the Halo Forge with it. Halo Forge is a game mode that gives the players a lot of freedom to create and customize things, including maps and custom games, according to their preferences. The Battle Royale mode is also developed using the Halo Forge.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍