- Over the past few days, the preloads for Lords of the Fallen became available on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S, with fans eagerly waiting for the same on Steam.
- With less than a day left until its release, the game can finally be preloaded on Steam. Similar to the other versions, the pre-downloading comprises 32 GB of space.
- Lords of the Fallen will be released on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC on October 13, 2023.
Lords of the Fallen has finally become available to preload on Steam, the last remaining platform, as PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S preloads went live in the past few days (thanks, u/Embarrassed_Truck_46). Even though less than a day remains until its release, the game’s size is only 32 GB, which should give Steam players more than enough time to pre-download the forthcoming title.
Only two days ago, the preload for PS5 went live, with Xbox Series X|S versions following later on. The launch trailer was released the same day, giving fans an even better look at one of the most long-awaited titles of 2023. Despite the relatively small size, Lords of the Fallen appears to be an even bigger title than fans anticipated, having a team of over 400 developers who have worked hard on this game for 4 years.
The studio also confirmed some other statistics at the time, revealing the number of armaments, equipment, and spells players can expect to see in-game. Combining that with the 13-player classes, it appears we will scarcely run out of a build to try in each playthrough. Another piece of good news came from an unofficial Twitch stream, revealing that the game will support DLSS 3, FSR3, and ray-tracing at launch.
All those and even more features should be explored once the game has been released. If you don’t know when it will be in your region, the above image should help you with that. Moreover, it seems like PC players may access the game somewhat later, but they can pass their time by pre-downloading it beforehand.
- Lords Of The Fallen’s Realm Mechanic Looks Like Dark Souls Meets Dishonored 2
- Lords Of The Fallen Will Take 30 Hours To Finish, New Game+ Present At Launch
- Lords Of The Fallen Will Have 60 FPS On Xbox Series X|S And PlayStation 5
Lords of the Fallen—one of the most highly-anticipated soulslike titles—is an action role-playing game developed by Hexworks and published by CI Games. It is the successor to Lords of the Fallen, released in 2014, and is scheduled to be released on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC on October 13, 2023.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍