- Palworld has sold over 2 million units in just 24 hours after its launch.
- Palworld made the announcement regarding the milestone on their official Twitter/X account.
- Furthermore, Palworld has crossed over 700k+ players on Steam alone.
Palworld announced on its official Twitter/X account that it had sold over 2 million copies in 24 hours since its launch. Palworld has been nothing short of a massive success since its launch, crossing over 700k+ players on Steam alone. The game is also available to play on Xbox Game Pass and Xbox consoles.
— Palworld (@Palworld_EN) January 20, 2024
Palworld keeps growing, and that’s for good reason. The game features open-world gameplay paired with survival/crafting action, where you can cause violence on these unique varieties of creatures called “Pals,” which the player character can capture or enslave and make them do all sorts of work, including making them fight against their kind.
- Palworld Player Figures Out Method To Unofficially Fix FOV For Ultrawide Monitors
- A Newly Discovered Palworld Bug Allows Players To Create Underwater Bases
- Palworld Players Beware; Pals Can Easily Set Your Base On Fire
The game is still in early access, and there are a few bugs and glitches here and there. However, the devs have announced several new features coming to the game, including PVP, Arena mode, crossplay, and lots of new features following the game’s popularity. It’s unclear when the game will come out of early access, but after such a successful launch, we might not have to wait too long.
We are blown away with the response to Palworld and we're doing our best to respond to your issues!
Currently, our server provider is reporting that due to the large amount of concurrent players, the servers have become unstable and you may be experiencing…
— Palworld (@Palworld_EN) January 19, 2024
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍