Knotgrass is one of the most important ingredients found in Hogwarts Legacy that can produce sprigs for the players to use in the invisibility potion. The magical herb is one of the essential ingredients in the game, and its most important use is in potion brewing. The Knotgrass sprigs are required to form the invisibility potion, and they can be purchased at The Magic Neep. The best part about the plant is that you will be able to grow it in a pot of any size.
How To Find The Knotgrass Sprig
Since potion-making is the major part of the gameplay Hogwarts Legacy has to offer, you will need to find the Knotgrass Sprig at one point during your exploration to crafting one of the most important potions in the game.
To find the Knotgrass Sprig in Hogwarts Legacy for potion-making:
- Growing Knotgrass Sprig:
- You cannot buy Knotgrass Sprigs directly from shops in Hogsmeade.
- Instead, you must grow Knotgrass by purchasing Knotgrass seeds.
- Knotgrass seeds are readily available and can be obtained from various vendors in Hogsmeade.
- Planting Knotgrass:
- You’ll need to plant Knotgrass seeds at a Potting Table to obtain Knotgrass Sprigs.
- Visit the Herbology Classroom at Hogwarts to find a small potting table where this process takes place.
- Initially, you’ll attend a Herbology class when you start the game, but you won’t be able to plant Knotgrass until you make sufficient progress.
- Setting Up Potting Tables:
- To plant Knotgrass in larger quantities, you must place potting tables in the Room of Requirement.
- You’ll need medium and large potting tables for this purpose.
- Acquiring Knotgrass Seeds:
- Obtain Knotgrass seeds by visiting vendors in Hogsmeade.
- Vendors in Hogsmeade sell Knotgrass seeds, making them accessible for purchase.
By following these steps, you can acquire Knotgrass Sprigs for potion-making.
Where To Buy The Seeds
Fortunately for the players, though, seeds can be bought from a store called the Magic Neep. To get there, you will have to make your way to Hogsmeade first. Here you will have to locate a certain vendor in the area. The vendor from that you will be able to obtain the seeds for Knotgrass is Timothy Teasdale.
After that, it will be ready to use in different recipes in Hogwarts Legacy.
How To Access The Magic Neep
You will be able to unlock the Magic Neep during the Welcome To Hogsmeade quest. It is important to unlock the to get Knotgrass in the game. You will be able to find the Magic Neep Shop in an area away from the Main Street of the Village. You might face some difficulty in finding the shop.
This is why it is important to consult your map. You will be able to find a shop on the corner of Hogsmeade. From the village entrance, you will have to go left in order to find the shop. It will be after the Stonebridge. After reaching the shop, you will be able to buy the Knotgrass seeds and grow them in the Herbology Classroom.
How To Use The Knot Grass Sprigs
Knotgrass spring is one of the many magical herbs available in the game that can be used as an ingredient in potions.
The most common use of the Knotgrass sprig is in the Invisibility Potion. However, it can also be used to create other potions that you can use during your journey in the game.
To craft the invisibility potion, you will need other ingredients as well. These ingredients include the Leaping Toadstool Caps And Troll Bogeys. First, you will have to purchase the recipe for that invisibility potion in Hogsmeade.
You will be able to obtain it from J. Pippins Potions by spending 800 Gold in Hogwarts Legacy. It is a great combat tool as it will be allowed players to become invisible for a short period of time. Therefore come, after drinking the potion, the enemies will lose the side of the user, and the players will be able to avoid any incoming damage.
Summing It Up
With this, we conclude our detailed guide on Knotgrass sprig in Hogwarts Legacy and how to grow it to use it in the invisibility portion. While you are at it, don’t forget to check out other guides we have formulated, like the landing platforms in Hogwarts Legacy and their locations.
We have also formulated a detailed guide on the ghost of our love quest in the game. While you are at it, don’t forget to check out our detailed guide on the transformation spell in Hogwarts Legacy. You should also check out our guide on how to open the main gate and chest puzzle solutions in the game. In case you want to upgrade gear during your adventure, make sure to check out our guide on it.
- How To Get Thunderbrew Potion In Hogwarts Legacy
- Hogwarts Legacy: House Tokens Locations
- Hogwarts Legacy: How To Get The Shrivelfig Fruit
- Hogwarts Legacy: Ashwinder Eggs Location Guide
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍