In Honkai Star Rail, you will be able to find a lot of items and collectibles, like ancient coins. Just like other items that allow you to level up or restore your health, these coins have an important use as well. These ancient star coins can be obtained to get the Twinkly Winkly achievement. They are a part of many important missions, and you will be able to find them in different places while exploring Jarilo VI.
- Ancient Coins are one of the key items in Honkai Star Rail.
- These collectibles can be obtained exclusively in Jarilo VI and its sub-areas like Administrative District.
- They are important in completing the Twinkly Winkly Achievement under the Memories We Share tab.
- After obtaining the achievement, you will be able to get five Stellar Jades.
- The ancient coins can be obtained from breakable objects in Jarilo VI.
- These objects include items like barrels Storage Boxes, Cylinders, and Storage Crates.
- The objects will be marked by a blue target cross here, indicating that it is breakable.
- You won’t be guaranteed an ancient coin with each item you break, as it is a random drop.
- Other methods include searching in trash cans, especially in the Administrative District sub-area of Jarilo VI.
- You will be required to interact with them, and they will drop items like notes, letters, and ancient coins.
- The trash cans can be found by exploring the Belobog area.
- After collecting a certain amount of the ancient star coins, the players can get the Twinkly Winkly achievement as well as Stellar Jades.
What Are Ancient Coins?
These Honkai Star Rail ancient coins are vintage items acquired from exploration, and they hold extreme importance in Belobog as they were said to be used as the main currency in this city.
However, now you won’t see Honkai Star Rail ancient coins being used as currency to trade and buy items in Belobog.
- After obtaining them, you will be able to get a major achievement in Honkai Star Rail that will ultimately allow you to earn 5 Stellar Jades.
- This achievement is called the Twinkly Winkly achievement, found under the Memories We Share tab in Honkai Star Rail.
- Since it is considered one of the most important quest items, you will be able to make use of it in later areas of Honkai Star Rail during different missions.
Uses Of Ancient Coins
Ancient coins cannot be used as a currency anymore; however, it still has a major use in Honkai Star Rail.
You will be able to complete the Twinkly Winkly achievement in the memories we share a category and ultimately earn yourself 5 Stellar Jades.
- These Stellar Jades can be quite useful in unlocking certain items.
- Other than that, these are described as important quest items so that you might find use of them in future missions and quests.
How To Get Ancient Coins
You will be able to obtain Honkai Star Rail ancient coins by breaking down different objects and by searching every trash can in different locations. These are quite simple ways to get the coins and complete the achievement.
For this method, you will have to search and explore the Jarilo VI while breaking any objects that come your way.
These objects include wooden barrels, cylinders, and storage boxes. For your convenience, they will be marked, and you will be able to break them.
- There will be a blue target crosshair on them, indicating that it is a breakable object.
- However, keep in mind that you won’t be able to get these coins in every object you break during your exploration as these coins are mostly part of Jarilo VI planet.
- The best part about this method is that you won’t have to search separately for these breakable objects, and you can obtain the coins while you are completing other missions and quests on Jarilo VI and its sub-areas.
- After performing a basic attack on these objects, you can obtain ancient coins in return.
- However, you won’t be guaranteed these coins on every object you break, and you can get more than three coins in case you manage to find them hidden in an object.
From Trash Cans
Another way of getting these Honkai Star Rail ancient star coins is from trash cans.
You just need to interact with these talking trash cans and investigate them. However, the trash cans are not found easily, and you will have to search sub-areas like Administrative District.
- This sub-area has the most amount of trash cans, and you will be able to obtain enough ancient star coins to complete the achievement.
- After you see a trash can, you just need to walk up to it and interact with it. Sometimes you will find other items like notes and letters.
- However, they have a huge chance of dropping ancient coins as well.
- Keep in mind that these trash cans talk, and you will have to ignore their comments and grab these coins from letters and keep repeating this process until you have enough in your inventory to unlock the twinkly winkly achievement.
With this, I will conclude my guide on ancient coins in Honkai Star Rail and how to obtain them as well as their uses. While you are at it, don’t forget to check out the hook quest in the Honkai Star Rail guide. You can also check out the draconic tears guide as well as how to obtain the dazzling golden watch and its uses.
While you are at it, don’t forget to read the guide on signs of fragmentum, and their locations. Along with that, you can also read the guide on the faint star quest and all other hidden quests that you will be able to unlock.
You can also see the Honkai Star Rail tier list, along with some of the best 4 star characters and 5 star characters. Lastly, you can read the treasure chest locations guide to obtain exclusive rewards like XP.
- Honkai Star Rail Praise of High Morals
- Honkai Star Rail Daily Missions
- Honkai Star Rail: Road To Revival Mission
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍