Helzephyr is a handy Dark-type pal that you can find towards the mid-game phase of Palworld. Due to the pal’s versatility, you can use it in several tasks – breeding combos, base work, or for your expedition team. However, Helzephyr can be a tricky pal to catch, and given its requirements, players will need an ample food supply to keep it satiated when active at your base.
For learning more about Helzephyr in video-form content, our YouTube channel has a video that can help you in that regard:
Where To Find Helzephyr In Palworld
Players can find Helzephyr at nighttime in Verdant Brook, Moonless Shore, and almost any area before the Dessicated Desert and northwest of the red forest biome in the center of the map.
With night being the only time of day Helzephyrs spawn, you’ll need a torch or some light source when hunting for one. Fortunately, this pal appears in many areas, and I think having a Hand-held Torch, a reliable weapon, and some high-tier Pal Spheres is all you need to catch one.
- Helzephyrs are easy to spot since their wings glow in the dark and are always flying around.
- They also don’t like to travel in groups like most airborne pals, but they are hostile and will attack you on sight.
- To catch them successfully, I suggest withering their HP down and using a Hyper Sphere or better since I had a ~25% Capture Rate when using a Hyper Sphere against a Helzephyr after significantly lowering its HP.
Helzephyr’s Stats And Abilities
Here’s a quick overview of Helzephyr in Palworld, detailing its skills, traits, and more:
|Level 3 Transporting
|Dark Ball | Flare Storm | Nightmare Ball | Spirit Fire | Shadow Burst | Spirit Flame
|Wings of Death: Can be ridden as a flying mount
|Venom Gland | Medium Pal Soul
Helzephyr is among Palworld’s best flying mounts and easily one of the best pals to keep at your base for carrying raw materials like wood, stone, and ores, thanks to its Level 3 Transporting. Besides that, however, there’s not much base work this pal can do. There’s also the high 8/10 Food Requirement, meaning Helzephyr will empty your Feed Box unless you regularly restock it.
- For combat-oriented abilities, Helzephyr mostly does Dark attacks, making it strong against Neutral Pals but weak against Dragon Pals.
- Its Wings of Death Passive Skill can apply Dark damage to the player’s attacks while mounted.
That wraps up my guide on catching Helzephyr in Palworld, where I’ve also detailed its stats and abilities. If you explore the green biome near the Frostbound Mountains, keep an eye out for this pal. Additionally, if you get Frostallion, breed it with Helzephyr to get Frostallion Noct, one of the only pals you can get exclusively via breeding. You can also check out this YouTube video to see what it looks like catching a Helzephyr at night.
For more powerful pals to add to your Paldeck collection, here’s my guide to catching Astegon, one of the strongest Dragon-type Pals in Palworld. You can also read Irfan’s guide on catching Incineram, another must-have Pal for your collection. And while you’re here, don’t forget to visit Rabiya’s review on Palworld to get some professional insights.
- Palworld Lovander: Location, Capture, Stats & Breeding Options
- Palworld: How To Get Legendary Pal Metal Helmet
- Palworld: What Is Wanted Status And How To Remove It?
- Palworld Anubis: Location, Capture, Stats, Skills & Breeding
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍