The Legendary Pal Helmet in Palworld is a rare drop that can be obtained only by killing the level 50 Alpha boss called Legendary Steed of Ice Frostallion. You must always kill it and not capture it to get a chance to receive the legendary schematic. In this guide, I have discussed the location and the best strategy to get this legendary item as fast as possible.
- Why Trust Us: With more than 30 hours dedicated to playing Palworld, Irfan has extensively explored the game—finding loot in dungeons, reaching all fast travel points, and killing bosses that drop rare loot. This firsthand experience positions him as a reliable and knowledgeable source for both newcomers and seasoned Palworld players.
How To Get Legendary Pal Metal HelmetTo get the legendary Pal Metal Helmet you need to farm the schematic that drops by killing the Legendary Steed of Ice Frostallion in Palworld.
Frostallion is a level 50 boss, which is one of the end-game field bosses you encounter in Palworld’s open world. If you are below level 45 and do not have some of the best weapons in Palworld, I recommend you do not fight this boss. You will die easily.
Legend Steed of Ice Frostallion Boss LocationReaching at -360, 517 coordinates will reveal a roaming level 50 Frostallion Alpha boss. This is found on the northwest side of Palworld’s map in the ice biome.
In the image above, I’ve provided the cave entrance location to guide you in finding this boss.
How To Beat Legend Steed of Ice FrostallionI find Frostallion to be one of the best fire type pals in Palworld’s end-game content. This makes it vulnerable to all the water type pals. For optimal results, I suggest you go with the following strategy:
- Choose the best Fire Pals: Select powerful fire-type allies such as Jormuntide Ignis, Ragnahawk, Reptyro, Blazehowl, Blazmut, and Vanwyrm. These will deal massive damage to the boss.
- Ranged Assault Tactics: Use handguns or makeshift guns to attack from a distance, enhancing your strategic advantage.
- Bring The Legendary Weapons: Since Frostallion is a level 50 boss, having the Legendary Assault Rifle, Legendary Rocket Launcher, or even the Legendary Handgun will make the boss fight two times easier to beat.
- Consider a Fire Crossbow: In the absence of advanced industrial ranged weapons, I found that even a fire crossbow will prove to be an effective alternative against this Forstallion.
Legend Steed of Ice Frostallion Loot DropsOnce you have defeated the Legend Steed of Ice Frostallion, you will get the following item drops:
- Ice Organs x20
- Ancient Civilization Parts x16
- Precious Entrails x14
- Diamond x2
- Pal Metal Helm Schematic 4 x2 [Rare drop chance]
Please be aware that to initiate the boss battle again, you should wait for an in-game day. The boss will reappear in the same location the following day.
How To Craft Legendary Pal Metal HelmetAfter acquiring the legendary Pal Metal Helmet schematic from Frostallion, go back to the base and ensure you have the following items to craft this armor piece:
- Pal Metal Ingot x135
- Paldium Fragment x135
- Ancient Civilization Parts x19
With this, I conclude my guide about how to get the Legendary Pal Metal Helmet in Palworld where I have entailed how to farm its schematic by finding Frostallion. Now that you know all about it, I suggest taking a look at Palworld’s review, and reading guides about the best armor along with the best stats to invest in. After that, learn how to mount your pal and how breeding works in Palworld.
- Palworld: How To Get Pal Fluid
- Palworld: How To Unlock The Grappling Gun
- Palworld: BEST Custom World Settings
- Palworld: How To Get High Quality Pal Oil
- Palworld Anubis: Location, Capture, Stats, Skills & Breeding
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍