The common Crossbow becomes available for crafting in Palworld at level 13. It is a significantly better weapon in terms of damage compared to the old bow. However, the Legendary Crossbow does even much more damage to the common variant of this weapon. In this guide, I have discussed how to get the Legendary Crossbow in Palworld and shred early to mid-game bosses without having industrial grade guns in the game!
- Why Trust Us: With more than 30 hours dedicated to playing Palworld, Irfan has extensively explored the game—collected tons of legendary pals such as Shadowbeak, Grizzbolt, and traded with all Black Merchants. This extensive experience positions him as a reliable and knowledgeable source for both newcomers and seasoned Palworld players.
How To Get Legendary CrossbowTo get the legendary Crossbow weapon in Palworld, you need to farm for its schematic by defeating the Vagrant Warrior Bushi boss.
Bushi is a level 23 boss so you can fight him pretty early when you are near level 20 or above. Or, if you are beyond level 30 or 40 now and want to get this weapon, then the boss will be underpowered by the arsenal you carry at a higher level.
Vagrant Warrior Bushi LocationTo find Vagrant Warrior Bushi, you need to enter a dungeon called Sealed Realm of the Swordmaster. This is located at -121, -493 coordinates of the game’s map. I have attached the map image above as well just in case you can not find the boss battle arena or the dungeon to enter it.
How To Beat Vagrant Warrior BushiBushi is one of the early to mid-game best fire type Pal in Palworld. This makes it weakest against water type pals as those will deal significantly higher damage than any other elemental type pal you bring into your party.
- Best Water Pals: Go for the best water type Pals like Jormuntide, Penking, Celaray, Surfent, and Fuack. All of these are ground pals and they will attack frequently the boss since Bushi is also a ground boss, not a flying one.
- Use Melee Weapons: Bushi is one of the early to mid-game bosses and you may not have ranged weapons. However, melee weapons like Stun Baton and Bat are the best to use against the boss.
- Use Crossbow, not simple bow: Equip a poison Crossbow weapon and use it on Bushi. The health will slowly start to deplete when the status effect applies, passively killing the boss as you run away from the attacks.
- Food Items: Since you will be fighting using melee weapons mainly, cook meals that boost defense or the attack power. This will give you a passive advantage during the Bushi boss fight.
- Space Out And Let Pals Fight: You should bring all water type pals to your party. Next, try to disengage whenever Bushi charges you. Give your pals a chance to fight for you.
Vagrant Warrior Bushi Loot Item DropsEvery time you defeat Vagrant Warrior Bushi boss, you will find the following loot items from it:
- Ingot x5
- Ancient Civilization Parts x4
- Precious Enrails x8
- Bone x4
NOTE: To retry the boss battle, wait for one in-game day. The boss will reappear in the same location the next day.
How To Craft Legendary CrossbowYou need the following resources or materials to craft the legendary Crossbow weapon in Palworld.
That is everything I had to discuss about how to get the Legendary Crossbow in Palworld. Now that you know all about it, I suggest taking a look at Palworld’s review, and reading guides about the best armor along with the best stats to invest in. After that, learn how to mount your pal and how breeding works in Palworld.
- Palworld: How To Get Pal Fluid
- Palworld: How To Unlock The Grappling Gun
- Palworld: BEST Custom World Settings
- Palworld: How To Get High Quality Pal Oil
- Palworld Anubis: Location, Capture, Stats, Skills & Breeding
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍