Makeshift Handgun and the Uncommon Handgun are the two best weapons in Palworld you get to make first as you progress through the Technology Tree. But as you move up the ladder and face tough bosses, even these guns feel weak. Therefore, you need guns like a legendary handgun and legendary assault rifle in Palworld. In this guide, I have entailed how to get the legendary handgun and get a significant damage jump to defeat bosses easily.
Where To Get Legendary HandgunTo get the Legendary Handgun in Palworld, you need to get its schematic by farming from Wings of Thunder Beakon boss.
This level 29 flying mount boss must be approached for defeat if you are level 27 to 32. If you are under-leveled, then you should not attempt to kill out Beakon.
Beakon LocationThe Wings of Thunder Beakon boss is found in the South West of Deep Bamboo Thicket. This is an overground cave-like location formed out of grassy stones. The boss can be seen roaming inside this cave as seen in the image above.
The best part of this boss fight is that there is no climate hazard. You can roam this part of the Palworld’s map without equipping any heat or cold resistant armor set. That does not mean you wear inferior armor for the boss fight. You must at least have Metal Armor for the Beakon boss fight. Otherwise, you can die in a few hits.
How To Beat Wings of Thunder BeakonBeakon is one of the best electric type pals in Palworld. This makes him weak against ground element type pals and they will deal excellent damage.
- Bring Best Ground Pals: Robinquill Terra, Anubis, Warsect, Surfent Terra, and Hangyu are some of the best ground pals to use while fighting Beakon. Anubis is especially effective as this pal has a lot of ranged attacks.
- Distance & Use Guns: While your pal tries to get close and personal for melee attacks, you on the other hand need to maintain distance and use ranged weapons. If you are level 30, then bring a makeshift gun, rifle, or handgun.
- Use Flying Pals: Since Beakon is a flying boss, you can mount a flying pal yourself, try to shoot with guns, and use flying skills as well to defeat. There are not many flying ground pals so this strategy should also work.
- Fire Arrows: Fire crossbows and fire bows are easily craftable at this stage. Get those weapons and light Beakon on fire if you do not have industrial grade guns.
- Use Rocks: The boss arena has a lot of large boulder rocks. You can use these to take cover from Beakon’s attacks and then fire when your pal has taken the boss’s attention.
My focus was not on capturing this boss but on eliminating it to obtain the legendary handgun schematic in Palworld. If you capture the boss, you’ll only receive standard resource materials without any schematic drops of varying rarity. So be mindful of this.
Wings of Thunder Beakon DropsYou need to farm the legendary handgun schematic and therefore may need to defeat the boss multiple times. Every time you kill Beakon, you get the following item drops:
- Electric Organ x2
- Precious Plume x10
- Ancient Civilization Parts x12
NOTE: Beakon will not appear immediately after defeat. Wait one in-game day to redo the boss battle.
How To Craft Legendary HandgunYou need the following items to craft the legendary handgun:
That is pretty much all I had to discuss about how to get the Legendary handgun in Palworld. If you have read it all then I recommend you also go through Palworld’s review and read information guides about the best armor along with the best stats to invest in. After that, learn how to mount your pal and how breeding works in Palworld.
- Palworld: How To Get Pal Fluid
- Palworld: How To Unlock The Grappling Gun
- Palworld: BEST Custom World Settings
- Palworld: What Are Dungeons And Their Location
- Palworld Astegon: Location, Fight, Stats
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍