Soryotanog Shrine, also known as the “Buried Light,” is located in the Gerudo Desert, above Geruda Town in Tears of the Kingdom. You can either use a nearby Skyview Tower or the walls of Geruda Town to get there. In this puzzle, players must maneuver the light by using the mirrors in the shrine to open the main door and obtain the Light of Blessing.
What Is Soryotanog Shrine Tears of the Kingdom?Soryotanog Shrine is located well above the ground, and the easiest way to get there is by using a Skyview Tower. Inside the shrine, there are only two types of tools: fans and mirrors. The fans are used to clear piles of sand, while the mirrors will help you direct the light toward its destination. Upon successfully solving the shrine’s puzzle, you’ll receive “Light of Blessing,” which allows you to upgrade your heart containers or increase your stamina wheel.
- Coordinates: -3884, -2964, 0123
Puzzle Solution & Treasure Location
- After entering the Shrine, head towards the pile of sides on the right side of the room and pick up the fan using the Ultrahand.
- Turn on the fan and clear the piles of sand inside the room.
- Inside the pile of sand on the left side of the room is a treasure that contains the key to the locked door.
- Use the key to unlock the door and enter the main hall.
- Kill the enemy wandering there and then use the fan to clear the piles of sand inside the main hall.
- Past the pile of sand on the rightmost corner of the hall, there is a hidden passage that leads to an additional treasure.
- Use the Ultrahand to pick up the fan stuck in the pile of sand.
- Inside one of the piles is an enemy holding the fan guster, which you can use to clear the sand stuck on the gear.
- Place the fan beside the wall, turn it on, and use the glider to reach the upper platform.
- Clear the sand, causing the gear to get stuck, to unlock the treasure door.
- Unlock the treasure to receive x10 arrows.
- Now go back to the main hall and use “Ascend” on the left side of the room to reach the upper platform.
- Take out the archer using your bow on the other side of the hall.
- Again use the fan in the room to clear all piles of sand to reveal the light source as well the mirror that will help you to reflect the light.
- Place the mirror diagonally on top of the light source such that its beam of light reaches the main hall.
- Head back to the main hall from the same way you came from.
- Lift the mirror stuck in the pile of sand using the Ultrahand and use it to direct the beam of light toward the hexagonal symbol above the door.
- Once that’s done, the shrine door will unlock.
RewardNow that the door is lifted, you can claim the Soryotanog Shrine Tears of the Kingdom reward, “Light of Blessing. Collecting 4 of these will allow you to upgrade your heart containers or stamina wheel via any goddess statue.
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom is filled with puzzles like these that have complex solutions and require your utmost attention. For more shrine solutions, consider going through our guides on Sinakawak Shrine, Mayachin Shrine, Orochium Shrine, and Mayausiy Shrine.
For a rundown on all its essential mechanics and tips, consider reading our beginner’s guide on Tears of the Kingdom. This concludes my guide on the location and puzzle walkthrough of Soryotanog Shrine Tears of the Kingdom.
- Tears of the Kingdom Best Recipes
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: Clues To The Sky
- Tears of the Kingdom Outfit
- How to get Rupees Tears of the Kingdom
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍