- Palworld has made a boom in the industry for the level of gameplay thrill it brings to the table.
- Developer Pocketpair keeps it heavily updated, with a new patch that just got ported to Xbox consoles.
- Palworld update v0.1.4.1 previously arrived for PC via Steam, fixing bugs and resolving other issues.
For a game that’s still in its early access phase, Palworld has surely made a killing across the world in terms of sheer popularity, sales, concurrent player count—you name it. The third-person shooting action-adventure RPG is rooted deep in the survival genre, with Pocketpair making sure that post-launch support doesn’t slow down for the title. As such, update v.0.1.1.4 is now available on Xbox consoles for the title.
Xbox version v0.1.1.4 is available now! https://t.co/5FkE4HA68t
— Palworld (@Palworld_EN) February 7, 2024
The latest patch that is now available for the Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One was previously made available on PC, titled update v0.1.4.1. It squashed bugs, resolved technical issues, such as players not being able to wake up their Pals after sending them off to their respective bases for breeding, and incorporated “countermeasures against some cheats and exploits.” All of that good stuff has now reared its head on Xbox as well.
We will continue development placing top priority on fixing major problems and issues. Thank you for your continued support of Palworld,” says Pocketpair in its post on X.
It was recently made official that Xbox is directly collaborating with Japanese developer Pocketpair to improve Palworld beyond its current stature, meaning that players can expect a swath of more adjustments and changes down the line. “The feedback we’re gathering while in Game Preview will allow us to continue to improve the experience for Pal Tamers across all platforms,” said Pocketpair CEO.
Related Content to Read Up On:
- Japanese Celebs Told Not To Talk About Palworld, Reveals Agency
- New Palworld Update v0.1.4.0 Fixes Crashes, Server, Bases, And Pals-Related Issues
- Naughty Dog Developer Removes Cheating Allegations On Palworld Amidst Backlash
Palworld came out on January 19, 2024, for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC, though only in early access, which the developer intends to keep the game in for at least 1 year. eXputer reviewed the title and rated it 4.5/5.0, highlighting its well-designed open world, great crafting mechanics, and challenging combat that keeps players on the edge of their seats.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍