Ancient Heroes Aspect in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom is a unique item that you can get after completing a challenging task. This armor can completely change how Link looks, so getting it would be a great choice if it matches your aesthetics. If you want this armor but don’t know how to get it, then don’t worry in this guide, I will explain everything so that you will be able to get the unique item as soon as possible.
- Ancient Hero’s Aspect is a unique and cool item in Tears of the Kingdom.
- As the item is perhaps the most cool one, it is extremely challenging to get it.
- You would need to complete all 152 shrines in order to get this unique armor for Link.
- Getting the armor is worth it, as it completely changes Link’s appearance.
- When you have gotten the final light of blessing, head over to the temples of time in the Great Sky Island.
- When you have reached the top, you will find a chest behind the Goddess Statue.
- Open the chest, and you will have cool-looking armor that has a +12 rating and can be upgraded even further.
What Is Ancient Hero’s Aspect?
Ancient Hero’s Aspect is an armor in Tears of the Kingdom which contains the spirit of a hero who once saved Hyrule. However, keep in mind that getting this armor is not an easy task, as it can be extremely tiring for you to complete the quests in order to get it. As getting the armor is tiring, it can be worth the effort. Not only does it change the complete appearance of Link, but it will also envelops him with the hero’s aura.
How To Get Ancient Heroes Aspect?
You can get Ancient Hereos Aspect armor by completing all 152 shrines in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Regardless, completing all the shrines would be a great accomplishment, so make sure to do it either way.
If you have completed a shrine, you will know that it gives you a light of blessing, and Raru’s spirit tells you to go on your way. So, it is better just to skip the cutscene as it will happen every single time. This way, you will save a lot of your time which will let you get the armor as soon as possible.
- When you have completed all 152 shrines in Tears of the Kingdom, simply return to the temple of time on Great Sky Island.
- Use the Ukouh Shrine to make the process faster.
- After that, inside the building, use the Recall ability on the waterwheel in order to reach the top.
- You will notice a chest behind the Goddess Statue, so just go on and open it to get the reward you have spent hours on.
Wear the armor and change Link’s look. The Ancient Heroes Aspect has a +12 armor rating, and it can be upgraded. Now enjoy the humanoid dragon form and have fun.
That is almost everything you would want to know about Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Ancient Heroes Aspect. Now go on and have fun with new, completely new looks while covered in the Ancient Hero’s Aura. While you are at it, check out the complete walkthrough of Orochium Shrine if you are having trouble with its puzzles. Also, check out the location and alternatives of Hearty Durain, one of the most useful food materials.
After that, make sure to check out the guide on all cave locations to save as much time as possible. If by any chance you are having trouble with catching the Giant White Stallion in Tears of the Kingdom, do check out the guide to catch this majestic horse. With that said, check out the usage and location of Crystal Reinery, as it helps you unlock more Energy Cells. Do not forget to check out the guide on the top 13 best shields in Tears of the Kingdom.
- Tears of the Kingdom: Hebra’s Great Skeleton Quest
- Tears of the Kingdom Bladed Rhino Beetle
- Tears of the Kingdom Best Horses
- Tears of the Kingdom: How To Get The Wild Greens
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍