Elden Ring’s D’s Brother is actually an NPC, like Boc, that we come across quite late in the game and he is part of two different questlines additionally. This NPC won’t respond to us if we haven’t followed D, Hunter of the Dead’s questline before.
Location Of D’s Brother
In order to reach D’s Brother, we must first make our way to Nokron which is unlocked once we beat Starscoruge Radahn in Elden Ring.
- Once we beat Radahn, a cutscene plays which shows us a meteor striking an area in Limgrave.
- That location is actually near Fort Haight in East Limgrave and we will easily spot the hole created by the falling star here.
- We will need to descend down in order to reach Nokron.
Keep descending down and follow the linear path ahead of us to reach the entrance to Nokron which looks something like shown in the image above.
- The exploration in Nokron is pretty linear and we won’t get lost in your journey to find D’s Brother.
- First, we must beat the Mimic Tear boss fight which is the first hurdle in our path.
- We just to unequip our weapons before entering the boss fight to make the challenge easier for ourselves.
After beating the mimic tear, keep heading straight and traverse the long bridge in front.
- We will come across an open area that will lead to various locations.
- In order to find D’s brother, continue in the path where we can see the jellyfish flying around.
- If you get lost, follow the location in the image above to reach these jellyfish.
The path ahead of the jellyfish is pretty straightforward. Just make sure to not bump into the two crucible knights in our way and we will reach D’s Brother in no time.
- We can find D’s Brother sitting outside the Valiant Gargoyles boss fight, and the exact location on the map has been marked in the image above.
Questline Of D’s Brother
D’s Brother will not respond to our interactions if you don’t have the Armor Set of D, Hunter Of The Dead. D’s armor set is obtained at the end of his questline when he dies or we can get the set by killing him early on in Elden Ring.
- We need to follow Fia’s questline as well because both of these will go hand in hand.
There are two different outcomes to giving D’s armor to his brother.
- If we kill D, Hunter Of The Dead, and then give the armor set to his brother, then the brother will become hostile and start attacking us.
- However, if D dies on his own at the end of the questline and we give the armor at that point, the questline of his brother can be continued.
- At this point, D’s brother can be summoned for the Valiant Gargoyles boss fight as well.
- At the end of Fia’s questline in Deeproot Depths when we receive the mending rune of death, D’s brother will attack and kill Fia at which point his questline will end.
- We can reload the area to receive D’s armor set and the Inseparable Sword.
Elden Ring surprises players with its explorations, enemies, boss fights, and music. Fromsoftware has really created a masterpiece that excels in all categories. Elden Ring gives you so many weapons to play around with including axes, hammers, and bows. You can even utilize spells and incantations if you wish against memorable bosses like Malenia. Elden Ring is really fun and you’ll enjoy every step of your journey in the lands between.
This concludes our guide on Elden Ring’s D’s Brother NPC and location. We have not only entailed the location of D’s Brother but have also explained his complete questline in detail. The rewards that you get for following his quest have also been mentioned. We hope that the guide was helpful in learning everything that you need to know about D’s Brother. Let us know what you think about Elden Ring’s NPC questlines in the comments below!
- Elden Ring Lanya’s Location
- Elden Ring: Frenzied Burst Location
- Elden Ring: All Map Fragment Locations
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍