Elden Ring is littered with NPC questlines that have players interacting with opponents, killers, different NPCs, and endearing quests that have them hooked. One of these questlines is Diallos’ questline, which makes players search for Elden Ring Lanya Location, my guide will give an in-depth walkthrough of how they can find her and finish the questline!
In my experience the first things players need to do whenever they’re planning to search for Elden Ring Lanya Location is to start the questline tied to the Diallos Hoslow NPC. The questline itself is pretty lengthy.
- The first objective players must do is to make their way to the Roundtable Hold.
- To do that, all players need to do is open up their map, and on it, they should be able to see the Table of Lost Grace icon lingering over in the bottom left corner. Go ahead and teleport there.
- Upon teleporting there, you should be met with a title onscreen that says “Roundtable Hold,” indicating that you have arrived at the correct location.
- From here, players should be standing before a round table, hence the name.
- Pan your camera to the left, and you want to run around the table and start heading for the NPC, standing a bit further ahead.
- Cross the NPC sitting on a stool, and a few feet away, you should be able to see the subject.
Interacting With Diallos
Once you’re closer to him, you should be able to interact with him, and he introduces himself and says that you’re pretty new here.
- After chit-chatting for a bit, he asks you whether you’ve seen a young woman named Lanya while traveling across the lands or not.
- He goes on to say that she’s his servant, and while she’s strong, she can tend to disappear quite easily, which makes it quite difficult to handle her.
- From here, he asks you to tell him if you find her.
Tracking Down Lanya’s Location
Moving on, the next step that I recommend is to attempt to track down Lanya, wherever she may be.
- Open up your map, and on it, you should be able to see the location of Academy Gate Town. This is where players want to head since it gives the next leads to completing the quest line.
- Go ahead and teleport to the Academy Gate Town; from other, you want to start your journey.
- From your point of teleporting, pan your camera a bit to the right and start heading forward.
- Climb up the bricks, and you see Diallos bent down and crying.
- Diallos can be heard calling out to Lanya, and he insists on Lanya answering her. Still, upon closer inspection, it can be made pretty clear that Lanya has passed away and is no longer here.
- As you get closer to the body, the corpse lies flat on the ground, with blood splatters all around her.
- Turn towards Diallos, and interact with him.
- Once you do so, he can be heard being melancholic, and he asks the players to track down the killers of Lanya, who were despicable enough to lay hands on his servant.
After this, players must interact with Diallos in a few other locations, all of which I’ll be discussing further on.
After finding Lanya’s body in her Location, the next thing players need to do to move on with the questline is meet him in the Roundtable Hold again.
- Open your map, and hover to the bottom left corner towards the Table of Lost Grace again.
- Teleport to the Roundtable Hold, and you are brought back to the same place where you first met Diallos.
- He will be standing in the same location as last time, I suggest you run past the NPC that is still sitting on the stool, and Diallos is standing against a wall.
- Interacting with him reveals that he has been invited somewhere, and he talks about a hideout that is present on Mount Gelmir.
- Players are required to make their way over to the Volcano Manor, and Diallos’ main plan is to take revenge for hurting and being the cause of the murder of Lanya.
Going To Volcano Manor
After that, you want to head for the Volcano Manor, which can be seen on the map whenever players open their map.
- Whenever you’re in the Manor, you should be in a dining hall, and players need to cross an NPC sitting on one of the chairs from the Dining hall, wearing armor and has a weapon he is handling.
- Crossing the armored NPC, players can find Diallos standing a few feet away from the NPC and will be standing against a wall and can be interacted with.
- As you interact with him, he tells you that the both of you can watch each other’s back, essentially protecting each other.
- He then goes on to say that he thinks that revenge isn’t the best way to get back to the killer of Lanya and says that he won’t be a champion if he stays with the same mindset that he had when he was filled with grief about Lanya’s passing.
After that has been done, players need to fully complete 2 Volcano Manor requests and then go meet Diallos once again.
- He will be found in the same place as before, standing against the wall.
- Interacting with Diallos will give you a sad lead on the entire Elden Ring Lanya Location questline.
- He talks about how he was a fool for not realizing things sooner, and he continues to say that he hasn’t found anything worthwhile enough and has given up on revenge.
After finding him in the Volcano Manor area, the next area players need to advance towards is Jarburg. It can be spotted on your map and can be selected pretty easily.
- After teleporting to its site of grace, you should be able to see a building that is further in the front.
- Keep heading towards it, and there should be a flight of stairs that players can encounter with a jar that players can interact with it.
- Interacting with it makes it talk about Diallos, and he tells about how his mood was extremely off, and he seemed “down in the dumps.”
- Turn right around, and start heading down the cliff edge in front of the building.
- Start heading further into the village, and you want to cross the first two shacks you encounter.
- A few feet away, another house should have broken walls.
- Head inside, and you can find an NPC that seems on the brink of death with how he is lying down.
- Getting a bit closer to the NPC reveals that he is none other than Diallos himself, and players can interact with him yet again.
- Talking to Diallos reveals that he has “left his path behind,” and he says that we have caught him being at his lowest.
The next time players meet Diallos, it is again in Jarburg, but this time, he will be dying.
- Head back to the Jarburg area, and then head down.
- There will be a jar that you can interact with once again, and interacting with it makes it talk about how Diallos ended up fighting the poacher.
- After that, turn around, and start heading straight.
- Right on the ground, a bloodied body lies, almost dead.
- Getting closer to it, players can see that it is Diallos, on the verge of death, and interacting with it makes it all the sadder, as he starts to ask about the safety of jars and if he defended them or not.
- Choose the correct option, which is obviously that he defended them (I cry), and he ends up dying after he says that he proved his worth.
Ending Of Quest
After this has been done, players are reaching the end of the Lanya questline, and now that Diallos is dead, players need to go back into the Jarburg area again.
- Reload the area, and players should head down from the site of grace.
- In the distance downhill, players should be able to see a jar standing right beside Diallos’ dead body.
- Interact with the Jar, and it just says the slogan “The tale of House Hoslow is told in blood,” which was a line repeatedly said by Diallos.
- Returning to the area, players can get their hands on Hoslow’s Petal Whip, alongside drops like Numen’s Rune and the Diallos’ Mask, which triggers the ending of the quest.
That wraps up everything players need to know about Lanya and Diallos, and with that, my Elden Ring Lanya Location guide comes to an end, you might want to check out our Elden Ring Morning Star guide since it goes into details about where it might be located as well as its stats. In order to find and locate all of the Celestial Dew, players should read up on our Elden Ring Celestial Dew Locations guide!
Apart from that, poison mist is one such item that players might have difficulty finding. Therefore, our Elden Ring Poison Mist guide will showcase all there is to know about it! Alongside that, if you’re itching to find the Church of Repose, then look no further than to read our Church Of Repose Elden Ring guide!
- Elden Ring Best Talismans
- Elden Ring How To Summon Spirits
- Elden Ring How To Upgrade Spirit Ashes
- Elden Ring How To Beat Juno Hoslow
Photo Credits: GamerPillar
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍