How To Obtain Leather Suit For Virginia
Follow these steps to obtain the leather suit for Virginia in the fastest way possible.
- In order to give the leather suit to Virginia, players have to make her their companion.
- If you wish to learn how to recruit Virginia in Sons of the Forest, check out our guide.
- Once you have recruited Virginia as your companion, head to the area between the bunkers where you obtain the VIP and maintenance keycards.
- An accurate location is marked on the map below.
- After heading to this location, look for a crashed helicopter in the midst of the forest.
- Approach the helicopter and add the leather suit to your inventory.
- Now, give the leather suit to Virginia so that she can be more stylish.
If you have followed the steps mentioned above, you will find the leather suit for Virginia in no time.
Sons of the Forest is a sequel to 2014’s The Forest. It boasts a bigger map, 8-player cooperation, solo play, and an enhanced combat and crafting system for players to enjoy. All in all, it is a great game for a bunch of friends to play together and kill time with while having a blast.
And there you have it; with our guide on how to obtain the leather suit for Virginia in Sons of the Forest, you will be able to make her as stylish as a 3-legged human needs to be.
It is very important that you have in-depth knowledge about the cannibals you will be fighting. In addition, make sure you learn how to build a defensive wall, as it is key for building your base. Also, here is how to obtain your very own flashlight. Check out our list of all console commands in Sons of the Forest. Lastly, here is how you can craft your own red masks in the game.
- Sons Of The Forest: How To Get The Binoculars
- Sons Of The Forest: All Axes & Locations
- Sons Of Forest Turtle Shells: How To Get & Uses
- Sons Of The Forest All Endings & How To Get
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍