- Palworld merchandise might be coming to stores soon, Pocketpair CEO’s tweet suggests.
- Palworld developer Pocketpair CEO’s tweet showed several trading cards and Palworld toys.
- While we don’t know when the merchandise will become available to purchase, it is clear that we won’t have to wait too long.
Palworld developer Pocketpair’s CEO Takuro Mizobe tweeted an image showing Palworld’s merchandise. The tweet stated that he had a lot of fun making and playing card games at work, as translated by Google. This is the first time we’ve seen Palworld’s merchandise, and we’ll likely be seeing more of it in stores following the game’s viral success.
— Takuro Mizobe | Craftopia, Palworld (@urokuta_ja) January 22, 2024
The image showed several trading cards with different rarities. There were also Swee and Gumoss toys on the table. Judging from Pocketpair CEO’s tweet, it’s likely that we’ll be seeing Palworld merchandise in stores soon. Even on Reddit, many fans expressed their desire to purchase Palworld merchandise, including plushies of many Pals.
Palworld crossed 2.1 million concurrent players on Steam yesterday, as reported by SteamDB. Palworld is also the most popular title on Xbox Game Pass. Pocketpair has been diligently rolling out patches to improve the gameplay and get rid of bugs. The game will likely continue to grow in the coming days.
- Pokémon Can Actually Learn A Thing Or Two From Palworld
- Nexus Mods On Hosting Pokemon Mods For Palworld: “We’re Not Comfortable”
- The Millions Keep Coming For Palworld Across The Board
Pocketpair released Palworld in early access on January 19, 2024. eXputer rated the title 4.5 out of 5 in its review, praising the game’s incredible worldbuilding and enjoyable crafting mechanics. If you’ve started playing and want to get your hands on a strong weapon for late-game scenarios, we’ve got a guide that will help you get your hands on Palworld’s Legendary Assault Rifle.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍