The Compound Bow is perhaps the best classical bow in Sons of the Forest that is truly crafted for the Bow fans. The weapon gives you pretty decent Ranged damage when compared to other Bows such as the Modern Bow. To get the weapon, you have to put in some effort and find its location where you can get it. So, make sure you know your way when you start your venture to hunt down your favorite bow on cannibal Island.
Sons Of The Forest Compound Bow
|Location||Maintenance Bunker B|
Compound Bow is undoubtedly one of the most deadly weapons available in the bow category. It is one of the few weapons that have the ability to take down the opponent in a single headshot! The bow also offers a pretty decent range, but it is optimal to use it in close to mid-range combats only. The Bow also eliminates the running out of ammo issue as you can recollect your used bows from the enemy’s dead bodies and use them again.
The Bow offers attractive features that make everyone want to try it once, but you need to know that getting your hands on the Compound bow isn’t a piece of cake as you need to do a considerable amount of work to get the Bow. If you follow the steps appropriately, things will get much simpler for you.
How To Get The Compound Bow
Before starting the hunt for Compound Bow, make sure that you already have a shovel, as you’ll have to do some digging in the process.
Once you’re all set and ready with your equipment, grab your shovel and reach the location marked on the map above. As you reach the exact location, your GPS locator will start to ping, letting you know about the exact location of the diggable area. Once you start digging the soil, you will soon uncover an entrance to the bunker “Maintenance Hatch B”.Once you open the Bunker Cap and slide down the ladder, you will find yourself in a dark hallway. Before getting inside the dark bunker, make sure to take your flashlight and useful equipment along with you.
As you move forward in the corridor, take a right towards the water-logged open hallway. In this living room, you will also find a 3D printer and the pistol suppressor lying on the desk. Grab the suppressor and use the printer if you need to craft any special item from it.
Now, to get the bow, go further into the attached bathroom of the living space There, you can find the Compound Bow inside the bathtub, lying next to a corpse. Go near the bow and interact with it to add it to your inventory.
Perks Of Using The Compound Bow
The compound bow is one of the most stealthy and lethal weapons in the game that offers various edges over other weapons. Here are some of the benefits of using the compound bow:
- Stealth: The bow is a silent weapon, making it the most suitable option for stealthy knockouts of enemies without creating any fuss.
- Range: The Bow offers an effective and decent range, allowing you to snipe your enemies from a safe distance.
- Accuracy: Once you master the accuracy and bullet drop mechanism of the bow, you can become a sniping god with your precise hits, even at longer distances.
- Versatility: You can use the Compound Bow for hunting animals, as well as fighting against enemies, all while getting a resupply of your ammo free of cost. This makes it a versatile weapon that can be useful in a variety of situations.
- Lightweight: The compound bow is a lightweight weapon, making it easy to carry around and use on the go. This is especially important in a survival game where you may need to be on the move constantly.
The Compound Bow is an upgraded version of the Regular Bow and faster than a crossbow with enhanced damage, range, and speed. The bow is pretty reliable in mediocre fights, especially if you’re on a stealth mission and do not want to grab too much attention. If you truly know how to use the capabilities of the Compound Bow, you can really dominate your enemies in a flawless way.
Now that you’ve learned enough about bows, make sure to go through our Sons of the Forest map guide to master your navigation skills as well. Also, we recommend you check out our Sons of the Forest Keycard locations guide to learn about all the crucial key items. Furthermore, you can also go through our How To Quick Select in Sons of the Forest. Lastly, make sure to check out the Sons of the Forest review for a detailed insight into the game’s pros and cons.
- Sons Of The Forest All Endings & How To Get
- Sons Of The Forest Tech Armor
- Sons Of The Forest: How To Make A Fishing Trap
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍