Wearing the Wetsuit in Sons of the Forest can significantly enhance the player’s swimming speed, proving to be beneficial while exploring underwater tunnels or swimming in the presence of sharks.
Gearing Up For The WetsuitIn order to acquire the Wetsuit, players must first gather some essential equipment to complete their journey. This includes the following items that need to be obtained:
Players can retrieve the Rebreather and Rope Gun on Day 1 after their plane crash on the island.
- The Rebreather is located in a cave near the northern beach shore, which is relatively short compared to others.
- The Rope Gun is located in a cave further south on the island’s western side.
- Players can take the Flashlight on their way to the Rope Gun cave to improve visibility inside the cave.
Location Of Wetsuit In Sons Of The ForestPlayers need to acquire the Rebreather and Rope Gun to obtain the Wetsuit, which is located in a cave south of the Purple GPS marker. Here’s how to get it:
- Use the GPS to find the Purple GPS marker and use the Flashlight for more precise visibility of the Wetsuit cave.
- The Wetsuit’s entrance is situated in a small pond, which is identified by three deceased soldiers speared on spikes.
- After entering the cave, take the Zipline over a drop-off, which requires the Rope Gun.
- Use the Rebreather and Air Tank from the inventory to swim down the water to continue.
- Follow the underwater tunnel to reach an open room where the Wetsuit is located.
- Select the Wetsuit from the inventory to wear it.
- Be cautious of the mutants present in the area.
- Players can find the exit using the Shovel to continue forward.
Use Of Wetsuit In Sons Of The Forest
The Wetsuit is a valuable item to have when exploring the waters of the island in Sons of the Forest, and here are some tips on how to use it effectively:
- The Wetsuit helps prevent the player from getting wet and cold, which limits movement and increases fatigue.
- It eliminates the status effect that limits movement and can cause fatigue to increase.
- The Wetsuit enables faster movement in the water, allowing players to escape dangerous situations like shark attacks.
- It is important to take off the Wetsuit when out of the water to avoid getting the cold and wet status effect.
That’s it on our guide on how to get a Wetsuit in Sons of the Forest. Read our guide on Best Building Ideas and create the best house. Moreover, store your food supplies more by finding a Food Bunker. Also, make sure to Lock Doors not to get hurt by outsiders in Sons of the Forest.
- Sons of the Forest: How To Craft Mannequin
- Sons of the Forest: How To Host A Server
- Sons of the Forest: How To Get Tactical Axe
- Sons of the Forest Virginia’s Leather Suit Location
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍