Mighty Bananas in the Zelda Tears of the Kingdom is an ingredient found across the world of Hyrule, that Link can eat raw or cook to boost his energy. Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, the world of Hyrule, consists of varying terrain from rivers to peaks, apart from this there are various enemies that Link faces as you explore it. To ace, you, therefore, need to make use of different resources you have found while exploring Hyrule to upgrade the gear set and Mighty Bananas are one of these resources.
What Are Mighty Bananas In Zelda Tears of the Kingdom?Mighty Bananas are a fruit ingredient in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, found randomly in Hyrule, which boosts Link’s attack power. Link can cook these bananas as you progress through the story to strengthen itself, and also can use this to fully upgrade Yiga’s clan armors.
Mighty Bananas LocationFortunately, Mighty Bananas in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom are not a rare resource and you can find them easily as you explore the open land of Hyrule completing different missions. The easy spot to find Bananas in Tears of the Kingdom will be to roam in the vicinity of Joju-u-u Shrine as showcased in the image above. You will find plenty of means to collect or farm Mighty Bananas here.
Other than that, don’t forget to turn on the sensor for Mighty Bananas as you go for their hunt. Here are some of the best ways you can farm Mighty Bananas in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom:
1. Reward From Battles
The open world of Hyrule sets Link against many enemies that it needs to defeat. These enemies, as you knock them out drop different items you can pick up as a reward and Mighty Bananas are sometimes part of these items. Completing fights against Yiga FootSoldier, Yiga Blademaster, and Hinox guarantee Mighty Bananas as a reward.
2. Farm From Fruit TreesWorld of Hyrule, in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom despite all the hardships is a pleasant place to explore because of the different trees and scenes. Just like different trees you see around Hyrule, there are special trees that produce Mighty Bananas. After completing Joju-u-u-Shrine, fast travel to Faron Region, and there you” ll find a lot of Mighty Banana trees.
Best Usage Of Mighty Bananas In Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
Mighty Bananas in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, are a pretty useful ingredient, that gives Link’s attack power a boost. Apart from this, you can also use these to earn Rupees. Each Mighty Banana you sell gets you 5 Rupees which is not bad, according to the little or no effort required to gather these bananas.
To add some fun to Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, you can in fact color armor set yellow looking like a Banana. This can be done by traveling to Hateno Village and visiting Kochi Dye Shop.
1. Yiga Clan UpgradesMighty Bananas in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, are one of the favorite items of every member of the Yiga Clan. Therefore, once you have these bananas you can then use these to upgrade all the Yiga Clan Armor sets to the maximum level. Therefore rush to Faron Region, get 30 such Bananas, and quickly upgrade your Yiga Clan Armor set to its highest.
2. Attack Power
Mighty Bananas can be cooked and eaten by Link, to gain strength. This is an amazing resource for power attacks, as whenever you eat it, it gives your attack power a boost. The power boost you get depends on the number of Bananas eaten, and in fact, you can get three level boost simply by eating five of these Bananas. Apart from eating them all alone, you can also cook Mighty Bananas with other ingredients to other powerful meals for Link.
This brings me to the end of the Tears of the Kingdom Mighty Bananas guide where I have discussed everything related to this item in the game. Now that you have learned about it, I suggest you also read the Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Ending, Tukarok Shrine, and How To Make A Fan in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom guides and enrich your knowledge further about Zelda TOTK.
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: Jio Sin Shrine Solution
- How To Shield Surf In Tears of the Kingdom
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: How To Fuse Weapons
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: Paraglider
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍