- Lies of P is currently making waves across the gaming industry for all the right reasons. It’s the latest non-FromSoft Soulslike to grace the hellish genre, reminiscent of other great titles, such as Sekiro and Bloodborne.
- As the game enjoys its September release month, the devs remain constantly dedicated to attracting an elevated base of players. Earlier this month, the folks up high hosted a VIP Kit giveaway for US citizens.
- Now, they’re back with another offering, and this time, it’s a specialized, custom-made Razor Barracuda X Headset that one lucky winner is going to get their hands on.
About three days ago, Lies of P devs announced the VIP Kit giveaway, which is a special collector’s item bundle with an overall worth of about $730. It appears that the folks up high are back with an extended giveaway this time, offering aspiring players a chance to win a custom-made Razer Barracuda X Headset. The contest is for 18+ US citizens only and is scheduled to run until October 6.
We are thrilled to give away this custom-made #LiesofP x Razer Barracuda X Headset so you can truly experience the chilling sounds and ambient melodies of Krat.
🇺🇲 18+ Only. Giveaway ends on October 6.
— Lies of P (@Liesofp) September 29, 2023
To partake in the giveaway, head on over to Gleam.io, and submit an entry using the on-screen instructions. Thankfully, no purchase is required to mark your participation in the contest. Moreover, if you’d like to increase your chances of winning a bit, visit some of other social signals of Lies of P to add more of your entries in the giveaway.
As per the dev’s description, the product in question will let you “immerse yourself in the chilling sounds and ambient songs of Krat to elevate your gaming experience.” To talk about it a little though, the Razer Barracuda X Headset otherwise costs $99 on Amazon and features a detachable mic, a 20-hour battery runtime, and an ergonomic design while weighing 250 grams.
In other news, Lies of P has recently received a new update, titled patch 1.2. This is one of the bigger updates the action-adventure RPG has been slapped on with in recent times, bringing forth an array of changes, both big and small. At the time, the new release was only for PlayStation and PC platforms, but shortly afterward, Xbox players too have jumped on the latest version of the game.
Other Content to Check Out:
- Paralyzed YouTuber Achieves All Lies Of P Endings Using Just His Mouth
- Lies Of P Has A Game-Breaking Bug, Devs Suggest A Temporary Fix
- Surprisingly, Lies Of P Becomes Available To Play A Day Early
Gracing the sophisticated genre of Soulslike games, Lies of P is quite an original work of art, although quite reminiscent of titles such as Bloodborne and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. The game has launched to rave reviews and is clearly going down as one of the best releases of 2023 altogether, considering its overall competency in the genre in question.
Round8 Studio and Neowiz Games’ latest venture can put you to your paces a fair bit in case you’re not well-versed with Soulslike games. To make sure you enjoy the best experience right off the bat, consider checking out our guide on the best weapons in Lies of P followed by our Lies of P best builds write-up. Oh, and don’t forget the best Lies of P starting class to get off on the right foot.
Lies of P was launched on September 19 for a myriad of platforms, including Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows, and macOS. If you’re a Game Pass subscriber, the game is free to play as part of the subscription service.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍