Reaching The Church Of inhibition has been a hot topic among Elden Ring players. People who didn’t have much interest in it before, now have taken a keen interest in it and have decided to take on the challenge. The Church of Inhibition’s Location in Elden Ring is out in the open, but that’s still a mystery how to get there.
If you’re reading this guide, then chances are that you must have beaten Radahn and have come here.
Church Of Inhibition Location
The Church of Inhibition can be found on the Northern side of Liurnia of the Lakes. Following are the steps that I took to reach the Church Of Inhibition Location in Elden Ring:
Start on the Northern side of Liurnia of the Lakes.
Head to the Academy of Raya Lucaria and go north from there.
Ignore the giant rats and continue until you reach the Grand Lift of Dectus, which requires the Dectus Medallion.
Travel east from the lift and keep an eye out for a tiny tower with a flame on top.
When you see the tower, stay alert. The flame will periodically grow, causing madness.
Hide behind rocks or obstacles to avoid the madness effect.
Use Flask of Crimson Tears if affected by the Flames.
Quickly move past the tower.
Continue up the hill to reach the Church of Inhibition.
Sprint into the church and activate the Site of Grace.
Prepare for battle as Festering Finger Vyk invades.
Festering Finger Vyk NPC Fight
Festering Finger Vyk is an NPC who is regarded as one of the most dangerous NPCs in the game. The best way to deal with him is to take the fight outside the Church of Inhibition.
An Interesting Read: Best Katanas in Elden Ring
The battle will take longer than usual and will be frustrating as you’ll have to dodge and run continuously. Any wrong move and you’re dead. So, the most preferable weapons would be those that don’t take time to attack. Melee weapon users are advised to attack when they see an opening in Festering Finger Vyk’s attack.
Items In The Church Of Inhibition
Items vary from church to church in Elden Ring, but one thing that the majority of churches have is a sacred tear. These things upgrade your flask potency. Anyways, here are the items that you’ll find in the Church of Inhibition in Elden Ring.
Here are all the Rewards that I discovered which can be found in the Church of Inhibition:
- Eye of Yelough: Crafting material with a wide range of item-crafting applications.
- Gold-Tinged Excrement: Crafting item capable of creating various items.
- Rowa Fruit: Crafting material with the ability to craft many different items.
- Sacred Tear: Consumable item with the ability to upgrade Crimson and Cerulean Flask Potency to +12.
- Finger Maiden Fillet: Part of the Finger Maiden Set, worn by those serving the Two Fingers; protects the head by increasing vitality and Focus resistances.
- Finger Maiden Robe: Chest armor worn around the torso area; protects against physical and magical attacks; worn by those in service of the Two Fingers.
- Finger Maiden Shoes: Armor protecting the lower area; boosts vitality and focus resistance; worn exclusively by those serving the Two Fingers
This was all the information you needed to reach the Church of Inhibition in Elden Ring. Today, not only did we tell you how to get there without getting in trouble, but we also provided the solution to prevent any enemy attacks.
Let us know what you think of the guide, and comment down below if the guide helped you. We have covered every Elden Ring topic, so do check those out as well. Lastly, if you see any of your questions uncovered, consider reaching out to us on Exputer’s Twitter.
Here are some other Elden Ring Location Guides you must read:
- Moonveil Katana Location
- Armor Sets With Locations
- Village Of The Albinaurics: Location
- All Map Fragment Locations
- Dectus Medallion Left & Right Pieces Locations
- Meteoric Ore Blade Location
- Sacred Tear Churches Locations
- Twinblade Location
- Horse Location
- Ashen Remains With Locations
- Moonlight Greatsword Location
- Sellen Location
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍