You will need to complete the Find Princess Zelda quest in Tears of the Kingdom to progress further. It is also one of the first main quests that you will attempt, and during the quest, you will unlock a lot of different weapons and armor for Link to use. During the quest, you will also get the chance to visit a lot of shrines, each one with different treasures. You will need to find Princess Zelda to complete the main storyline.
Find The Princess Quest
The quest has a lot of objectives, and it includes a lot of shrines that you have to cover. First, you will have to go through the temple of time and complete four shrines. Doing so will allow you to unlock multiple abilities that will help you later on in the game. Lastly, you will have to go to the Kingdom of Hyrule to conclude the quest.
Going To The Temple Of Time
The first step in the Tears of the Kingdom Find Princess Zelda’s quest is to go to the temple of time.By now, you will have the Purah Pad allowing you to access and interact with the map. On the map, the temple will be marked as a yellow icon.
- Collect basic items like a tree branch and Sky Shroom at the temple.
- Explore for more items, though nothing crucial is found.
- Activate a bridge by approaching a glyph.
- Reach a small island with a friendly construct who warns about hostile soldier constructs.
- Obtain a wooden stick and an apple before proceeding left to a water stream.
- Continue exploring and encounter more soldier constructs.
- Face numerous battles with the constructs; beware of their constant threat.
- Reach a large hill with nearby boulders.
- Climb a set of stairs leading to the temple.
- Learn about food roasting and defeat a construct outside the temple.
- Inside the temple, acquire a wooden shield and a rusty sword.
- Defeating the construct and reaching the Temple of Time grants you an old wooden shield and a rusty broadsword.
- Approach the large temple door but interact with a mysterious voice first.
- The voice informs Link that he must learn various abilities before entering the Temple of Time.
Now you need to head to the first shrine in the quest, located quite near the temple of time.You will need to head towards the western side of the map to get to the closed-door shrine.
- There will be a soldier construct here waiting for you, and you will be able to defeat him to get the old wooden bow.
- Continue forward and reach a river, where you can find numerous items.
- Ascend a nearby bridge.
- Explore the area with apple trees and find the first Korok.
- Proceed further until you reach the Ukuoh shrine.
- Collect nearby rushrooms before entering the shrine.
As soon as you enter the shrine, you will get a small tutorial on how the shrines work, as well as all the different puzzles inside. Furthermore, in this shrine, you will also be able to unlock the ultra hand ability.This ability is very much similar to the Magnesis ability, and it can be used on different items to pull them and place them in certain areas.
- You will be able to use this ability to clear the shrine easily.
- Your first use of the Ultra Hand Ability will be to create a bridge to get through. After creating two bridges, you will have to keep moving forward until you come across a chest with amber in it.
- Solve a few more puzzles until you reach a railway.
- You will have to use your ultra-hand ability again to get across until you come to the inner shrine.
- Here you will be able to get the light of the blessing.
In order to go to the lake shrine, you will have to go to the southwestern side of the map.You can use your newly obtained ability to create during your adventure toward the lake shrine.
- Use the ability to create a bridge leading to the shrine.
- At the lake shrine, talk to a construct to obtain a stone axe.
- Utilize the ultra-hand ability to break various objects, yielding useful items.
- Continue forward, creating bridges to reach the shrine, and encounter a Ranger construct.
- Hunt down birds for meat.
- Navigate floating Zonai Platforms using the ultra hand ability.
- Explore the area for treasure chests containing amber and possibly amber ores.
- Reach a small building with cooking constructs, where you’ll learn cooking and acquire recipes.
- Cross a river and construct bridges.
- Face a soldier construct by the lake, then collect wood to build a boat.
- Use the boat to reach the In Isa Shrine.
In Isa Shrine
In this shrine, you will be able to unlock another ability called fuse. This ability will allow you to combine your weapon with any item to unlock new effects.You also be able to increase the durability of your weapon through this ability.
- Keep moving forward in the shrine, and after a while, you will have to use this ability to break down a stone wall by creating a hammer.
- After that, you will be able to destroy some pillars as well to get arrows.
- Next, you will be able to fuse your arrows with fire fruits to get a key from the chest by shooting arrows at it.
- A bit further, you will have to fight a soldier construct captain as well.
- After defeating him successfully, you will be able to get the light of the blessing and make way for the next shrine.
The Snowy Shrine
The next shrine you will have to complete is the snowy shrine. After leaving the lake shrine, you will have to keep moving forward until you come across a steward construct.You will get an energy cell that will allow you to use the Zonai devices.
- Head right and climb a plateau to interact with the korok.
- Continue eastward until you reach a ditch with constructs and a camp.
- Look for the pondside cave and break it open to obtain the archaic tunic.
- Reach a lake where you can construct a raft to cross.
- Interact with a construct on the other side.
- Strike the Flint and use items in your inventory before reaching the shrine.
- Explore thoroughly for items and a korok seed.
- Encounter soldier constructs before finding a chest containing Opal.
- Arrive at The Cave entrance.
- In this dark mining cave, use the giant bright bloom seed to progress.
- Discover a Zonai forge and numerous soldier constructs.
- Use a mine cart to reach the other side.
- Defeat a mini-boss and proceed to the snowy shrine in the Tears of the Kingdom Find Princess quest.
In this shrine, you will be able to unlock the ability to rise to complete the Tears of the Kingdom Find Princess quest.The ascend ability will allow you to go from the ground to the top easily.
- In the shrine, frequently use the ascend ability to navigate certain areas.
- The ability triggers when Link activates it, showing a green circle for ascension.
- In your initial use of the ability, discover a chest containing a stone axe.
- Defeat a soldier construct in the shrine and ascend once more to obtain a construct bow.
- Solve various puzzles in the area to acquire the light of the blessing.
- Prepare to open the temple of time’s door.
- Along the way, gather items such as Opal and the Archaic Warm Greaves.
- Combat the cold weather with foods like Spicy Peppers to stay warm.
- Utilize the paraglider to reach the temple of time directly.
- Gain access to the temple and acquire the recall ability.
In this shrine, you will be able to use your recall ability to solve puzzles.Using this ability, you will be able to stop time and manipulate certain objects.
- After getting the ability, you will be able to use it on platforms.
- Keep moving forward and solve different puzzles in the shrine until you come across a chest to collect 10 arrows.
- For the last puzzle, you will have to solve the clock puzzle using your recall ability.
Completing The Quest
After completing the shrines, you need to head back to the temple to complete the quest. Make sure you have collected all the Light of Blessings before heading there in Tears of the Kingdom Find Princess quest.
Opening The Door
When you exit from here, you will have to talk to the steward construct, and your crystallized charges will be converted into an energy cell so you can use your Zonai Devices.Now you need to go out of the temple and collect some wing capsules.
- There will be a mini-boss in this area as well.
- After that, you can leave the great sky island area.
- Go back to the temple of time and interact with the goddess statue to get a heart container.
- Now you need to look for a large yellow glowing orb and interact with it.
- You will now be required to go to the Kingdom of Hyrule.
Finish The Main Story
While these were the requirements to get to the temple of Time and finish the Tears of the Kingdom, find Princess Zelda objective, you will only be able to actually find the princess after completing the whole game. Make sure to finish the main story before you get to Princess Zelda.
Summing It Up
With this, I conclude my detailed guide on Tears of the Kingdom to find Princess Zelda’s quest. While at it, don’t forget to read the guide on the best bows in Tears of the Kingdom and how to get rupees.
You can also check out the guide on the cherry blossom trees’ location as well as the flux construct core in Tears of the Kingdom. Don’t forget to read the guide on some of the best weapons and all stables locations in the tears of the Kingdom.
You will also see a detailed guide on all bosses in Tears of the Kingdom and how to defeat them. Furthermore, you will also be required to unlock the cold resistance if you want to venture through the snowy shrine during this quest.
- Tears of the Kingdom Royal Hidden Passage
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: Clues To The Sky
- Tears of the Kingdom Hearty Truffles
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍