As your progress through the Sanctuary, you will want to get your hands on the Razorplate Diablo 4. This lethal chest armor helps you to exert damage as your enemies strike you. Moreover, you can access it from any class. Get it by defeating enemies and opening chests in World Tier 3 and 4.
Overview Of Razorplate
Razorplate Diablo 4 is a distinctive chest armor. Whether you belong to any class, such as Barbarian, Rogue, Necromancer, or Druid, you can use the razorplate to transform your build. This armor gains you Thorns, a unique stat that offensively exerts counter-damage to enemies whenever they strike you. The Razorplate equips your shield, pants, and chest.
Moreover, Razorplate Diablo 4 is ideal for close-range melee characters such as Barbarians. Since they get hit a lot, is it beneficial for them as they will want to spec into Defensive Node. As per the game description, each piece of this armor has been sharpened into a knife’s edge, suggesting it will do lethal damage. However, the damage you deal depends on your stats, such as intelligence, dexterity, and strength.
Here are some of its features:
- It will earn you 10,000 thorns.
- It does not have any substats or affixes, only drops thorns.
- The modifiers it offers are Gain Gain [x] Thorns.
How To Get The Razorplate
You can get your hands on it by killing enemies and opening chests. The Razorplate Diablo 4 will be dropped as loot in a randomized order. However, you can access it only in World Tier 3 on Nightmare or World Tier 4 on Torment difficulty. Here is how you can increase your chances of getting the armor
- Finish Catherdtal of Light Capstone Dungeon at World Tier 2 to unlock World Tier 3.
- In World Tier 3 or 4, engage in World events like Gathering Legions and kill world bosses.
- In WT 3 OR 4, farm Aberrant Cinders and loot Tortured gift chests. This may straight lead you to Razorplate.
- Also, be careful, as dying will straightaway lose half of your Aberrane Cinders.
- Participate in Helltide events.
- Kill beasts, spiders, monsters, and Werewolves at Level 85 or above.
- World Tier will also enable you to access unique item drops and help you progress.
So this marks the end of our guide. Hopefully, using our tips above, you will be lucky enough to get this unique armor. You will dominate the combat in Diablo 4 using the thorns it provides. Speaking of making progress, know about all the trophies and how to get in Diablo 4. Furthermore, know about how you can level up your sorceress leveling build.
- Diablo 4: How To Get Harlequin Crest
- The BEST Bone Spear Build In Diablo 4
- Diablo 4: Iron Hold Dungeon
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍