- As per the leaked Insomniac Games data, the PlayStation 4 Pro has allegedly sold 14.3 million units as of January 2020.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man sold 15,599,655 copies for the PS4, and Horizon Zero Dawn shifted over 15,036,044 units.
- God of War 2018 sold 14,823,580 copies in total. We suggest taking the data with a grain of salt.
Many gamers during the last-gen were curious about how PlayStation 4 Pro would stand out in the competitive scene. Rest assured, it sold a gargantuan figure in its limited lifespan. A recent report by MegaXZero at Install Base forums confirms that the PS4 Pro rolled over an impressive 14.3 million units. The sales number is presumably from the recent Insomniac Games leak, which also resulted in the spillage of other notable sales data.
It is worth noting that the PS4 Pro sales amount from the massive leak was only recorded until January 2020. In other words, the number has likely risen to a huge threshold in the last three years. Some players are quite content with the amount of sales the Pro version of the PS4 made. However, many others have shown concern that it did not even reach the 20 million mark. All in all, many other tidbits were also surfaced as part of the leak.
The original Marvel’s Spider-Man sold a total of 15,599,655 copies, out of which 29% were digital while over 8% were in a bundle. Similarly, Horizon Zero Dawn shifted over 15,036,044 units, with 26% digital and over 19% as part of the bundle. Lastly, God of War 2018 sold 14,823,580 copies. 28% of the sales were digital, while over 16% were included in a bundle. It is unclear how many of these PS4 game sales ended up for PlayStation 4 Pro.
Other Interesting Reads:
- MGS Delta: Snake Eater & Silent Hill 2 Remake Rumored To Launch In 2024.
- Marvel’s Wolverine: New Leak Reveals Skill Tree & “Ghost Health” Details.
- MSI Handheld Specifications Leaked; Will Feature Up To 32 GB Of Memory.
Insomniac Games’ surfaced docs have revealed a myriad of other details about various Sony entries. Bloodborne reportedly sold 7.5 million copies as of early 2022, for instance. The leak also confirmed that Guerrilla Games’ upcoming multiplayer Horizon spin-off could be dubbed “Hunters Gathering.” And to top it all off, Insomniac’s whole game release timeline for the next decade also surfaced, containing multiple Spider-Man and X-Man titles.
The leak due to the ransomware hack is deemed credible by the community because of its origins in official resources. However, we still suggest taking it with a grain of salt.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍