The choice of weapons affects your performance and combat in Remnant 2. One of the powerful weapons in Remnant 2 is the Meridian. It is a fatal grenade launcher, useful for close-range combat. To find it, you have to access one of the underground areas of the Losomn region. You must meet certain requirements and carry out specific tasks to get your hands on it.
The Meridian Overview
- Meridian is a handgun in Remnant 2 that deploys superb AOE damage.
- It is ideal for short-range combat, making it very handy to exert heavy damage on dangerous enemies.
- Not to forget, you can upgrade it up to 10 levels.
In Remnant 2, Meridian fires explosive grenades that are volatile up to four meters. Moreover, it is equipped with a permanent weapon mod known as Screamer. It launches a high-powered rocket with a range of 2.5 meters and exerts 200 damage. Also, it consumes up to 650 Mod Power. Since it is a grenade launcher. The Meridian has no critical hit or weak spot damage. The Remnant 2 Meridian handgun has the following stats:
- Damage: 82
- Magazine: 5
- Rounds Per Second: 1.9
- Fall Off Range: 30m
- Ideal Range: 15m
- Max Ammo: 40
- Stagger Modifier: 0
- Critical Hit Change: Not Available
- Weak Spot Damage Bonus: Not Available
How To Find The Meridian
Finding The Meridian is easy but time-consuming. You have to search for specific paths in a circular flooded drain that contains a slime-covered sewer that can be reached through The Great Sewers, Tiller’s Rest, or the Harvester’s Reach.
First, you have to get access to the Morrow Parish in the Losomn region. The world of Remnant 2 is divided into countless locations, regions, and sub-regions. Hence, you may have missed this area due to the game’s random progression. In this case, you may have to re-roll the game. Here is how you can do it
- Go to Crystal in Ward 13 and access the World Settings.
- Choose Adventure Mode in the circular menu.
- The adventure mode allows you to go to certain areas you have missed.
- Then select Losomn and the preferred difficulty.
- Before you leave, check you have got Morrow Parish.
- Repeat the process if you have a different location.
After this, you must go through the slums, looting and defeating enemies along the way. Next, you will find a portal; use it to get to one of the underground areas of The Great Sewers, Tiller’s Rest, or the Harvester’s Reach.
Afterward, pave your way through by fighting violent peasants until you reach a clear opening in a wall behind shelves and boards. Since each area has different events, you may not reach this point. If this happens, you must select the adventure mode again and repeat the process from Morrow Parish.
How To Get The Meridian
To get your hands on the Meridian, you must find a large circular drain leading to a designated area of the Meridian. Follow these steps after reaching the opening.
- Make sure to have a melee weapon, as it is instrumental ahead.
- Go through the opening and find the hidden passage.
- You will get to a room with platforms after some searching.
- Look for a sewer whose path is covered by wooden objects.
- Use the melee to destroy those obstructions.
- Go through the sewer and jump to the wooden platform.
- Be careful as falling into the water as it will cause immediate death.
- You will find a sewer on your left with slime creatures covering it.
- Clear them out using the melee to make the water flow.
- The main objective of this is to fill the room with water.
- This will make the two wooden planks rise, opening the Meridian path.
- This will take up to 60–90 minutes.
- In the meantime, you can complete any other quests, but mark this location.
- Finally, go to this accessible path using the planks and claim the Remnant 2 Meridian.
So this marks the end of our guide for the Remnant 2 Meridian guide. A lethal handgun like the Meridian in your arsenal will help you swiftly attack your enemies rather than using standard attacks. More importantly, using it is convenient and quick to encounter your enemies. Speaking about weapons, know more about the Best Katana Weapon.
Exploring specific areas to find valuable weapons like these helps you a lot in the game to complete challenging missions and complex scenarios. There are countless areas like these that you might have explored accidentally. Some of the secret collectibles like these you might want to know about are the Void Heart and Burden Of The Gambler.
- Remnant 2: How To Find & Use Ornate Key
- Remnant 2: How To Unlock And Change Archetypes
- Remnant 2: How To Unlock The Engineer Archetype
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍