The video game Sons of the Forest is a survival game in which players immerse themselves in a dangerous and enigmatic forest that cannibals and mutants inhabit. You must amass resources and search for potent weapons such as the Firefighter Axe to improve your chances of surviving the disaster. In this walkthrough for Sons of the Forest, we will guide you with all the knowledge you need to find the Firefighter Axe.
- When compared to the other two axes, the Firefighter Axe is the one that may be swung the most slowly, but it is the melee weapon that does the most damage.
- Staggering is a common effect of successful strikes on targets of various sizes and types of armor, including mutants.
- The blade of the Firefighter Axe is very sharp, which makes it an efficient weapon for cutting down trees.
- The Fireman Axe is difficult to find since it is buried in an old bunker, and to enter the bunker; you will need a Shovel.
- The bunker can be found in the island’s northern region, and for players to unearth it, they need to dig in a certain spot represented by an icon of a shovel.
Finding The Shovel
The Shovel is the item that must be acquired before you can obtain the Firefighter Axe. You must explore two different caves to discover the Rebreather and the Rope Gun to accomplish this goal. After you have those things in your possession, proceed to the place highlighted on the map, and you will discover some golf caddies and torches there. Find the icon that looks like a shovel on the ground, and then begin digging with your Shovel. The Maintenance A Bunker will become visible when some digging has been done.
Entering Maintenance A Bunker
When you enter the Maintenance A Bunker, you must navigate the hallways to locate the Firefighter Axe. Have your lighter or flashlight ready since you’ll need some illumination as you enter each room. You’ll discover the Firefighter Axe in one of the rooms, inside an emergency box attached to the wall between the shelves and right near the Generator.
Benefits Of Firefighter Axe
In Sons of the Forest, the Firefighter Axe is considered the most effective weapon, outperforming both the Tactical Axe, given to players at the beginning of the game, and the Modern Axe. While it may be slower to swing, the melee weapon damages its target the most. It is perfect for chopping down trees, collecting materials, and protecting oneself against cannibals and mutants.
Other Items In Maintenance A Bunker
During your exploration of the Maintenance A Bunker, you should take the time to look in the next chamber for a keycard associated with the Sons of the Forest faction. You’ll also discover several food items strewn throughout the inside and the laser attachment for the Pistol, located on a desk inside.
Discovering the whereabouts of the Firefighter Axe in Sons of the Forest is an effort that is fraught with difficulty but ultimately gratifying. Finding the Shovel, which in turn needs the Rebreather and the Rope Gun, is the first step in acquiring it. After you have the Shovel in your possession, go to the place shown on the map and begin digging there. After entering the Maintenance A Bunker, you must search each room to locate the Firefighter Axe and other helpful goods such as keycards and food. You will be better prepared to survive in Sons of the Forest if you have the Firefighter Axe in your inventory.
- Sons Of The Forest All Endings
- Sons Of The Forest: How To Recruit Virginia
- Sons Of The Forest Crafting Guide
- Sons Of The Forest Golden Armor
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍